First in the room last one to leave.

Advertisement
Yall need to stop with this he's been here for 3 years crap he hasnt been in the QB room or WR room for 3 years....the defense has been good enough and mature enough to win us 10+ games the past 3 years
Please.......The problems with the team are not limited to QB and WR. There is a systemic cultural problem that Diaz has been a part of. The bottom line is he doesn't get a pass.

I don't disagree with your point but this past season was Diaz's first of doing it entirely his way... Not that it went well but he didn't have CMR to answer too... He made his mistakes throughout the season, we all saw it but he's doing what he can to correct it... I mean what else is he supposed to do?? If he wants to succeed as a HC he needs to start doing the things he's done so far during the offseason.... In the end it has to translate to the field... The team must get better...
You start by not letting kids skip practice. You don't take kids back that go into the Portal. Since he did, Hightower should be let back on the team if he has a change of heart. Diaz opened up Pandora's box and now he's trying to put the bad stuff back into the box. Good luck with that.

If Maneulito wants to prove he's serious with all this talk he's been throwing out there about the QB room, he needs to boot at least one or two of the QB's to set the example to the rest of the team.

As of now, everything he's saying is just all talk that's falling on deaf ears...

If the QB room is as bad as he keeps saying then he needs to put his foot down & send one of them knuckleheads packing... Can't keep crying about how unfocused & undisciplined they are while not disciplining them.
Exactly. All this talk means nothing if he doesn't take real, immediate action. All talk and no action will lead to more "culture" problems. Especially in the QB room, where there are deep issues. Cut a couple of them and watch the rest perk up and pay attention. You want to change the culture? Change the culture in the fastest way possible. Cut slackers.

I swear, if Manny cut the dead weight and went with a youth movement, I'd be fine with growing pains. Watching dudes go through the motions and playing ZERO IQ football will get him fired next year. Watching young guys play their hearts out will give him a chance to succeed. Anything else is kicking the **** can down the road.

Advertisement
Exactly. All this talk means nothing if he doesn't take real, immediate action. All talk and no action will lead to more "culture" problems. Especially in the QB room, where there are deep issues. Cut a couple of them and watch the rest perk up and pay attention. You want to change the culture? Change the culture in the fastest way possible. Cut slackers.

I swear, if Manny cut the dead weight and went with a youth movement, I'd be fine with growing pains. Watching dudes go through the motions and playing ZERO IQ football will get him fired next year. Watching young guys play their hearts out will give him a chance to succeed. Anything else is kicking the **** can down the road.
I'd rather have all new kids that have the heart and desire. That are willing to put in work, and grow together as a team.

People talk about this culture problem but are negative on every post. The culture surrounds the program. If you say I don't care about this or that and Manny or Mandy will be fired anyway, why should they care?

This season was dreadful, but the culture of the Miami fanbase thinking we are getting back to the 80's, but blasting the coaches in front of parents, recruits wont help things. Every new coach gets a stupid nickname from some couch bum eating cheetos. Time for fans to grow up if they expect the kids to.

People talk about this culture problem but are negative on every post. The culture surrounds the program. If you say I don't care about this or that and Manny or Mandy will be fired anyway, why should they care?

This season was dreadful, but the culture of the Miami fanbase thinking we are getting back to the 80's, but blasting the coaches in front of parents, recruits wont help things. Every new coach gets a stupid nickname from some couch bum eating cheetos. Time for fans to grow up if they expect the kids to.
Because fans are the ones not taking games seriously and going through the motions. Fans are the ones getting paid millions to make tough decisions that aren't being made.

EVERY fan base has expectations.

The fix for this program is pretty simple. Find and remove problem players, dead weight, and individuals that only care about themselves. Recruit the kids that want to play for the U. The ones that lock down their commitment and never waver. The ones that have green and orange in their blood. Get rid of tje coaches that dont help the program. Whether its recruiting, or whatever their job is. Het Blake away from the program. Give Zo the power to bring in real football minds. And then get to work!

Advertisement
Because fans are the ones not taking games seriously and going through the motion
Because fans are the ones not taking games seriously and going through the motions. Fans are the ones getting paid millions to make tough decisions that aren't being made.

EVERY fan base has expectations.

Every fanbase does have expectations. However name calling a HC and openly hoping he gets fired instead of succeeding cause he underachieved after 2 decades of underachievement is insanity.

This year sucked. But the Miami fans have not helped at all. No matter what anyone says, the stuff I see on social media is counter productive. I want Miami to succeed. I want Manny to succeed because that means Miami succeeds. He replaced the 2 biggest problems on the coaching staff, people still gripe. If he doesnt do well, he will be fired. Blake James to may(and should be fired). But I am not all over social media openly stating that he is an awful coach, he has no balls, calling him dumb names because that is counter productive and childish. Criticize playcalling, criticize who is playing, criticize his decision making, I am good with every bit of it. But if you think YOU are making a difference in who gets fired and who gets hired, you are sorely mistaken. That is what closed door meetings are for, not public outlets that recruits and parents and opposing coaches see and can use against us. Everything these kids do now is broadcast for fans to go wild. You think they dont watch and see things?

Advertisement
Back