First few losses?

stormbrewing

Senior
It is going to be comedy gold watching Gurldin avoid the mounting presser and listen to him babble through press conferences!
Ohhhh the excuses tho!!

Advertisement
F@ck him. He's done and he knows it. I mean that in terms of his ability to win at Miami. The Administration could very well keep him to the end of his contract. But he's not winning at Miami. The team knows it. They're still fuggin' around. They don't want the job of saving Al's ***.

"Well we lost a lot of top players to the NFL, more than anyone other than FSU. Several left early and that really hurt." "What? 'Me players' Oh that was when I was explaining why we loss last year. Now it is their fault for leaving early."

"Remember, we have a new QB out there. You really can't count last year -- he was just a kid."

"Lot of distractions caused by the fan base making fun of photos, ice cream and dancing .. that really upset team unity."

"And it certainly hasn't help that certain former coaches and players keep hinting we should be doing better."

"And don't forget Hurricane Erika really upset our last weekend before the huge opener against BC."

Advertisement
Back