First Federal NIL Bill

Advertisement

Oh the irony...

The irony is ridiculous.

This is the equivalent of your great-grandpa giving you **** for saying that **** is expensive with him saying, "Back in my day, you could buy a shopping cart full of groceries for $1... AND RECEIVE CHANGE!"

Except in this case, he's saying, "Back in my day, I was able to cheat my *** off with the help of the NCAA and buy what was far and away the best team in college football for $150k, and now it's not fair, because it is fair!"

Advertisement

Oh the irony...

Hey Saban...

michael GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would have the recording of Nick and the AD from Bama and other program playing while recruits visit Miami.

Advertisement
The irony is ridiculous.

This is the equivalent of your great-grandpa giving you **** for saying that **** is expensive with him saying, "Back in my day, you could buy a shopping cart full of groceries for $1... AND RECEIVE CHANGE!"

Except in this case, he's saying, "Back in my day, I was able to cheat my *** off with the help of the NCAA and buy what was far and away the best team in college football for $150k, and now it's not fair, because it is fair!"
"It's whoever wants to pay, the most money raised, the most money to buy the most players hire the best coaches is going to have the best opportunity to win."

It's funny that none of these coaches complain about how much money schools are spending on coaches and how much their salaries have gone up.

Also, how many of the people complaining are free-market people otherwise?

People like him have no problem using "big" government to get what they want. It's only a problem for him when other people want to use it for something he doesn't like.
Yeah, he is the only politician like that…clearly no leftie or administration would do that….😂😂😂😂😂

"It's whoever wants to pay, the most money raised, the most money to buy the most players hire the best coaches is going to have the best opportunity to win."

It's funny that none of these coaches complain about how much money schools are spending on coaches and how much their salaries have gone up.

Also, how many of the people complaining are free-market people otherwise?
Not to get political or anything but it goes back to the saying "Free speech for me not for thee" that applies somewhat here in the context of the market. Free market for me not for thee.

Advertisement
Back