fireblakejames.com

Gi0logy

Freshman
Premium
Domain is live: fireblakejames.com
Instagram handle is available.
Twitter handle is available.

We start at the top and work our way down the list Arya style.

arya list.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OP, wish I could help u with the design but sadly I’m not that tech savvy. That being said, you should definitely provide background on why Blake has been a horrible ad (hint: the problem is evident with the way other sports have performed too), talk about the ineptitude and uselessness of people like Strawley and Bass, maybe even showcase some quotes about what fans think of Flake, definitely put a picture up of the banner that flew before the game i know someone has a picture of it.

****, we’ve got **** near 1,000 people on this site rn. U could put a poll up right now asking people if they believe Flake has done well in his time here, and put up the results on your site. I know the votes will just be from CIS, but it’s a start for gathering the opinion from a representative population of the fanbase.

Mfs have to know how fed up the fans are and that we won’t sit by as this football program gets dragged through the mud by the cesspool that is our athletic department.

I’m sure other people have some kind of input as to how to create traffic on the site and so forth, just need to save our program man.

FLY ALL THE BANNERS!

Advertisement
Back