FIRE ZAGACKI

Advertisement
What is Giselle doing thee days?

Now she is with Fox Sports according to twitter. Good for her that she is climbing the sports reporter ranks, she is definitely learning the biz from the bottom up ( As Miami to the Mid-Atlantic region).

Last year she was with ABC in Baltimore.
[video=youtube_share;wahRUL3pelk]http://youtu.be/wahRUL3pelk[/video]

Joe Z and DBJ are hardly great but have any of you listened to an FSU or UF game on the radio? Those hillbillys suck so bad they make Joe and Don look like Al Michaels and Bob Costas.

I've always liked Zagacki, and ironically got a chance to meet him and get a photo with him last night 15 minutes after this thread was posted. He seemed perfectly nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there an archives or something like it with some of Sonny's play by play calls?

Advertisement
Sonny was tradition. He was there forever and Joe Z has been here probably just as long as Hirsh was. You get use to guys like tht. They are like friends. I know DBJ personally. He's been here foever too. They are more then adequate. You want people in their position to be homers. Get over it.

Agreed terrible! What happened to his predecessor? He brought much more energy. Zagacki never met a coach who should be fired! Don Bailey famously said "Randy Shannon" will bring us a title.

He should be fired just for that statement alone!

Technically, Joe is not very good, but for me, he is an integral part of the program, and I would miss him a great deal if he were gone.

Advertisement
Sonny was tradition. He was there forever and Joe Z has been here probably just as long as Hirsh was. You get use to guys like tht. They are like friends. I know DBJ personally. He's been here foever too. They are more then adequate. You want people in their position to be homers. Get over it.

You do want people in their position to be homers... To a point. DBJ takes homerism to an extreme. If he thinks his audience actually buys what he sells, then he's got a pretty low opinion of his listeners.

Zagacki isn't great, but he's better than DBJ.

Advertisement
Back