Fire Richt-Hire Butch!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay, I am thoroughly confused, when did we all stop calling for the firings, demotions? After all, based on the countless negative comments I've read are we now saying that they have suddenly become qualified?

The reason I ask those questions is because every time I defended those individuals in the past I was roundly attacked. I remember like it was only a few short weeks ago when I took exception to Coach Diaz being called the worst defensive coordinator in the country by so very many I was called names, that quite frankly cannot be found in the American Dictionary for the Illiterate.

All I am requesting is that going forward you shoot me a signal as to when we are going to be calling for all the firings and demotions, because I am clearly out of rhythm as to how this stuff works. Certainly, Diaz, as only one example of many, can't go from the worst to the best over a 20 to 30 day period...right?

Last edited:
Too much.

Thanks for the laugh...you of all people complaining about my tongue in cheek comments is the state fair blue ribbon winner when considering you are one of the herd who wanted to fire everyone, then hire them back, and fire them again. ****, just the other day you posted a number of threads spreading your special hate regarding an 8 and 0 team that even has some of your brethren slamming you.

Too much.

Thanks for the laugh...you of all people complaining about my tongue in cheek comments is the state fair blue ribbon winner when considering you are one of the herd who wanted to fire everyone, then hire them back, and fire them again. ****, just the other day you posted a number of threads spreading your special hate regarding an 8 and 0 team that even has some of your brethren slamming you.

Find me those threads.

Advertisement
Too much.

Find me those threads.

OH STOP IT!!! That's the same one trick pony line you used when a number of posters called you out for all the hate you post. You were one of the biggest haters any time I posted something positive about the Canes. And I know last night's fantastic win and every other victory the Canes have posted this season has you seething, because they are stealing away your open door to complain about...EVERYTHING!!!

Too much.

Find me those threads.

OH STOP IT!!! That's the same one trick pony line you used when a number of posters called you out for all the hate you post. You were one of the biggest haters any time I posted something positive about the Canes. And I know last night's fantastic win and every other victory the Canes have posted this season has you seething, because they are stealing away your open door to complain about...EVERYTHING!!!

You can't find them because they don't exist.

Advertisement
Too much.

Find me those threads.

You can't find them because they don't exist.

Well, at least you didn't comment; I know I am, but what are you? This back and forth is what you live for so I hope I've made you happy for at least 10 seconds out of your daily hate fest. By the way, your latest response is once again EXACTLY what you posted when you were last called out. You need some new material...

Advertisement
Back