Fire manny, blake, and blake

Advertisement
I typically don’t go out and say this, cause it usually does go without saying and I let other posters do it for me but...

Worst. Fanbase. Ever.

Sky falling down after losing to the #1 team in the country that outmatches you in virtually every way from the coaches to the players. I don’t expect anything less from y’all lol

I’m not wrong. Manny in over his head. Both Blakes are garbage, got their jobs bc they both happened to be standing in the room

Advertisement
Let's see how they finish the season first. If we lose another 2-3 games then make this thread. I've seen enough of Manny to know that he's not HC material at UM yet but I'll wait before calling for his head.

Advertisement
Let's see how they finish the season first. If we lose another 2-3 games then make this thread. I've seen enough of Manny to know that he's not HC material at UM yet but I'll wait before calling for his head.
Why wait for inevitable. What’s the point of having him be mediocre next year too?

Advertisement
OP saying nothing but straight facts.

This is Miami and people are brushing off getting completely dismantled against a real progrum.
Well, OP also suggested to upgrade Lashlee to Head Coach when the offense put up a near goose egg against real players.

But yeah, Manny's on his last lifeline, one more ACC loss this season and I'm joining you on the fire Mandy train.

Advertisement
Lashlee has earned the right the be a head coach. That’s why every top school in the country wanted him as an OC. UConn, SMU, etc. the list is endless. He’s a head coach. No doubt

Why wait for inevitable. What’s the point of having him be mediocre next year too?
Because there's still a chance, albeit slight, that he may turn it around. Dabo didn't have Clemson clicking at first but then he put the right guys around him and turned that program around.

Advertisement
Back