Fire larry scott

colorchart123

colorchart123
Fact is he let coley make that call. He does nothing for recruiting, he is 100% replaceable. I dont care of the kids like him. MR can find another likeable player friendly coach but one that has more football knowledge.
Also I don't want to have to think about any of Goldens old staff next year.
Just burn them all and start fresh.
Then it's all on MR and our AD.
If we fail at that point...demote our *** to Division II

Advertisement
Fact is he let coley make that call. He does nothing for recruiting, he is 100% replaceable. I dont care of the kids like him. MR can find another likeable player friendly coach but one that has more football knowledge.
Also I don't want to have to think about any of Goldens old staff next year.
Just burn them all and start fresh.
Then it's all on MR and our AD.
If we fail at that point...demote our *** to Division II

As I've said to someone else...Makes no sense to fire our best coach, who was actually worth a ****, because of his lack of Head coaching skills, when he is going to be a position coach. Scott won't be delegating the play call so why does him staying to do what he does best matter? You got a better TE developer in mind?

i have no problem with scott staying. he won't be calling plays. and our te's have done very well.

how about that dumbass decision to throw the ball with 40 seconds left in the first half on third down that lead to WSU 3 points..and should have been 7 points

how about that dumbass decision to throw the ball with 40 seconds left in the first half on third down that lead to WSU 3 points..and should have been 7 points

I bet you are apart of the crowd that would be yelling at the coaching staff for being conservative with 40 seconds left in the first half and 3 timeouts.

Advertisement
Why get a new car when your lease is up when your 3 year old car runs just fine?
I just answered your dumb *** question.
Fire him.

Scott is a Golden mini me

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Advertisement
honestly i think scott should go but not because that call

Scott publicly stated he should be considered for the job.

he uses a lot of golden’s acronyms and styles for coaching, it just would be awkward with the players listening to him for three months then listening to richt.

I think it’s best for both parties if scott goes

Advertisement
How many times do we get ourselves in this position? Eat the clock, get in the red and score. What do we do? The complete opposite. It's on the HC. Simple.

Advertisement
Scott is a good position coach. The TEs have done significantly better since he came. Thats all that really matters

Advertisement
Back