FIRE HIM

Ya, it’s sickening to see people giddy about us losing to that ******* team.

At the same time, I’m praying this is the final nail in the coffin for Diaz. If it was, then I’ll learn to live with it. Either way, this one really hurts.
giddy????? I'm efffffing ****ed......... That was the worst coaching display at the end of that game I have ever seen. EVER

Advertisement
I absolutely wanted to lose to FSU. We can officially begin the coaching search.Let FSU get bragging rights this year as long we get a new coach
And if we don't fire him? I swear, he has to be gone after this.

Someone earlier in the week asked why I thought he should be fired if he lost to FSU. Well, this is why. The only way you lose to this team is by being a complete idiot in all phases. Check, check, and double check. The players deserve better than this.

Advertisement
He needs the same ending....
DwA1Pj4UcAACY-q.png

Game management is atrocious. Fire him now, he had his shot. Why call timeout when they had the ball inside the 1 yard line???? Try to stop them and keep ur 2 timeouts for TVD and the OFF.

Is it just me guys? I thought that was a horrible decision by CMD. Under a minute you need ur timeouts. Without any timeouts we can only throw to the outside and cannot use the middle of the field....wake me up when CMD is gone.

Advertisement
If you take a step back, this was the best possible outcome. The reason we lost was purely coaching. You could tell we were the better team but penalties and boneheaded mistakes doomed us. This is now undeniable and the noise will be loudest because it was FSU. In a season that was already doomed, we have actually shown enough that the next coach has something to work with.

Nah, best possible outcome could have been beating these c0cksuckers and firing manny next week

Advertisement
The choke at doak. This one is on Manny and the D. Rushing 3 on 4th and 14. ******** up the time management for the umteenth time.
How do you only rush 3 in that situation and when you're facing a terrible passing QB....pressure him dont give the WRs time to even get down the field 14 yrds...Im pretty sure keontra smith neither rushed nor dropped into coverage...kinda just stood there if I'm not mistaken

Advertisement
I absolutely wanted to lose to FSU. We can officially begin the coaching search.Let FSU get bragging rights this year as long we get a new coach
Dude... Manny wasn't going to be our coach next yr even if we would've won.

Ya, it’s sickening to see people giddy about us losing to that ******* team.

At the same time, I’m praying this is the final nail in the coffin for Diaz. If it was, then I’ll learn to live with it. Either way, this one really hurts.
Exactly man. I don't give a **** about Manny.... Losing this game hurts

Advertisement
Back