Fire him now

Advertisement
This is utter Horse ****.

Yes, we have lost our heart, meaning tenacity for 10 years now or more.. But this Golden team is so soft is not even real.

I will make a post about what can the fans really do to enact change besides banners. We need more besides banners and empty seats, unless we have a minimum attendance requirement at Sun Life.

Golden will be fired after this season, if not before the end. Empty seats matter, and there'll be plenty of those for the rest of the season, after we drop this game.

Advertisement
******* Temple beat this **** team and Al Golden is getting his *** pushed in. **** all these losers from Blake James all the way down to that idiot holding up the Andrew Luck picture on the sideline.

Yes, we have lost our heart, meaning tenacity for 10 years now or more.. But this Golden team is so soft is not even real.

I will make a post about what can the fans really do to enact change besides banners. We need more besides banners and empty seats, unless we have a minimum attendance requirement at Sun Life.

Golden will be fired after this season, if not before the end. Empty seats matter, and there'll be plenty of those for the rest of the season, after we drop this game.

About forken time you came to your senses.

This game was blown by play calling and horrible plays by players and terrible refs.

I don't care if you fire the entire team but Golden didnt have them huddled up on the most important play of the game to call a run on 3 and 6.

And to top it off you dont go for it on 4th. Who runs it there if they dont commit to going for it on the fourth.

Golden should be fired for trusting Cooley.

Advertisement

About forken time you came to your senses.

??

I've wanted Golden gone since 2013. Wanted him fired last season, but I understood why it didn't happen. Want him fired now.

Just because I've continually thought the banners were a ****** idea doesn't mean that I like Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
oh boy the wheels are gonna fall off. We might not win another game. 1 or 2 tops.

Advertisement
Back