Fire Blake James

NVA CANE

All-American
I’ve been making this thread for years. It’s time. You can’t keep an Athletic Director that made the laziest hire in the history of College Football by hiring a first time head coach and burning $4 million for the privilege to do so. Get this incompetent piece of **** out of that school and go get a real Athletic Director.

Stop wasting these kid’s time and talent with cheap incompetent hires. Either try to win or drop football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude has got to go. The 3 main sports at Miami are ******* terrible and it starts with the coaches. Get somebody with the balls to fire DiMare. The other two should be easy to fire based on the teams performance.

Advertisement
Seriously.

What are the money people waiting for?

I legit may post this 100 times until we can figure it out. It makes no **** sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude has got to go. The 3 main sports at Miami are ******* terrible and it starts with the coaches. Get somebody with the balls to fire DiMare. The other two should be easy to fire based on the teams performance.
Spot on. At this point, why the **** not? Even if he brings in money wouldn’t success in revenue generating sports do the same. Good sales guys are kinda tough to replace in specific industries, but I have to believe there are many willing candidates willing to replace Blake who are adequate ops/sales guys.

Advertisement
Back