Fire Blake James

NVA CANE

All-American
**** this bull**** product. Stop hiring first year head coaches from failed coaching staffs. We could’ve been in year four of the Dan Mullen era or year one of the Dino Babers era.

This coaching staff is lost. Three out of our last four coaching hires have been defensive coordinators. Two were first time head coaches. Those same two were part of a failed regime. One coach never got above 9 wins at temple even though the school took a significant step down in competition by changing conferences.

The one qualified coach we hired was done with coaching yet we hired him any way. Everyone knew he was burnt out yet he was still hired.
Lastly, we paid Temple $4 million just to hire back our defense coach.

Blake James is an embarrassment and needs to be fired. I didn’t even mention how long it took him to fire golden, how he extended richt locking Miami into a longer term contract than was necessary. Basketball and Baseball aren’t up to snuff either.

Whole Athletic department needs to be flushed out.

Fire Blake James and get a real Athletic Director

Advertisement
This is that message board pressure I was talking about when people were saying earlier today that we would run Pruitt out if he was our coach. People say Fire Blake James.......cool. What are you actually doing about it?

Advertisement
I mean, agreed, but ok... now what?
da plane.png

MFer should NEVER been hired...How TF do you go from running and getting Shalala her Sanka every a.m...too running an entire Athletic Dept??....UnF*ingbelievable....

Advertisement
**** this bull**** product. Stop hiring first year head coaches from failed coaching staffs. We could’ve been in year four of the Dan Mullen era or year one of the Dino Babers era.

This coaching staff is lost. Three out of our last four coaching hires have been defensive coordinators. Two were first time head coaches. Those same two were part of a failed regime. One coach never got above 9 wins at temple even though the school took a significant step down in competition by changing conferences.

The one qualified coach we hired was done with coaching yet we hired him any way. Everyone knew he was burnt out yet he was still hired.
Lastly, we paid Temple $4 million just to hire back our defense coach.

Blake James is an embarrassment and needs to be fired. I didn’t even mention how long it took him to fire golden, how he extended richt locking Miami into a longer term contract than was necessary. Basketball and Baseball aren’t up to snuff either.

Whole Athletic department needs to be flushed out.

Fire Blake James and get a real Athletic Director

This needs to continue to be bumped, and while at it, blow up The BOT!

Advertisement
Dude should have been let go with Al after taking so long to fire his dumb ***.

I can tell u unequivocally that while Blake has looked like he’s a fund raiser, we’ve lost a lot of endorsement $ b/c of his decision w Al.

There's many UM alumni on this forum..and I don't mean to offend them, but the bottom line is this university is a POS, dumpster fire across the board. There is incompetence at every level. Lack of investments in athletics is a direct consequence of strategic missteps as it pertains to exploring & taking advantage of alternative revenue/income streams. Just compare UM's endowment to ND or even other private schools for that matter. It's close to a 1 to 10 or 1 to 5 difference..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back