Fire Blake James

miamimike305

Senior
Im 30 years old I've been watching the Canes since the time we got snuffed from playing Oklahoma for the title. It ****es me off how no one has wanted to fly a banner to fire Blake James. I put my heart into this program and loved braging how "the" University of Miami had the best players in the country. No one has ever brought out the idea of flying a fire Blake James banner. Seriously, ***** this minute thinking midget. This dude should roll out. Fire this guy. We have mark Richt a **** extension for what? Didn't sign manny Diaz to a extension. He is the dumbest ************ I know in Miami Dade. I'm a federal law enforcement, I'll put $100 in to make this ***** go away. *I'm out* im drunk" **** Blake James and mark Richt. The U until I mother ******* die!

By the way, whoever Diaz hires as his OC at Temple will tell us what we need to know if he was to ever come back to UM

Advertisement
When Richt is fired Blake James need to be fired as well.

This is the 2nd time he has unnecessarily extended a HC because of ONE good season who is now projecting downward and will be receiving more buyout money then they were suppose to get.

Im 30 years old I've been watching the Canes since the time we got snuffed from playing Oklahoma for the title. It ****es me off how no one has wanted to fly a banner to fire Blake James. I put my heart into this program and loved braging how "the" University of Miami had the best players in the country. No one has ever brought out the idea of flying a fire Blake James banner. Seriously, ***** this minute thinking midget. This dude should roll out. Fire this guy. We have mark Richt a **** extension for what? Didn't sign manny Diaz to a extension. He is the dumbest ************ I know in Miami Dade. I'm a federal law enforcement, I'll put $100 in to make this ***** go away. *I'm out* im drunk" **** Blake James and mark Richt. The U until I mother ******* die!

By the way, whoever Diaz hires as his OC at Temple will tell us what we need to know if he was to ever come back to UM

CD3CB239-4882-4EEE-8F2B-BDD2C97DB3BE.gif

They cant fire him though he knows how many Genders there are even though they fluctuate daily.

Advertisement

Law enforcement?

Can't you just go and arrest him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back