FIRE BAKER LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defense was not the problem today.

Manny is not going to fire Blake and hire someone to bring in their own scheme. Blake is a puppet. Nothing more.

You’re being weird.

I can quibble with the 4th down call, but 34 points, especially with the backup QB, should be enough to beat Ok State. Lashlee does bear some responsibility for continuously running Pope and Wiggins out there. Imagine if the new kids gotten into a rhythm and we actually gave Ok St a reason to be concerned about the WRs?

Advertisement
Keep flipping his punk *** off, family.

PLEASE

FB_IMG_1609294611821.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defense was not the problem today.

Manny is not going to fire Blake and hire someone to bring in their own scheme. Blake is a puppet. Nothing more.
Uhhh yes the **** the defense was. Got down 21-0 in the first quarter. Give up the sticks man, that’s game

I don’t think people realize how bad of an offense this Oklahoma State team has.
Like I said before I watched two of their games with a friend of mine who is a big OK state fan and let me tell you they’re awful.
Baker needs to go to some g5 d2 school in some god forsaken hick town with one Walmart and bowling alley. Hopefully Its somewhere in northern Idaho so he can suffer every **** morning in winter scraping the ice off his cot **** winshiled and snowplowing his **** driveway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back