FIRE AL GOLDEN

Advertisement
Do your part Canes fans: buy things for players and recruits. Violations under Golden's and James' watch during probation? Both would be fired instantly.

Do your part Canes fans: buy things for players and recruits. Violations under Golden's and James' watch during probation? Both would be fired instantly.

And give us sanctions resembling the Pell Grant scandal days. Just don't donate money to the school, get season tickets, or buy merchandise that would put money in the schools (go to another retailer), and you'll prove your point.

And give us sanctions resembling the Pell Grant scandal days. Just don't donate money to the school, get season tickets, or buy merchandise that would put money in the schools (go to another retailer), and you'll prove your point.

That **** hasn't worked. Pell Grant days? I know someone who laughs at the Pell Grant days, and he's dying to come back.

Al Golden has been ten times worse than any sanction we've had.

That **** hasn't worked. Pell Grant days? I know someone who laughs at the Pell Grant days, and he's dying to come back.

Al Golden has been ten times worse than any sanction we've had.

Just doesn't make sense to handicap the next guy like Butch was his first few years with the team.

Advertisement
Benchwarmers need to take one for the team. Brawl game 1, FIU-style. Golden will be seen as lacking control of the team and they'll can him like Coker. I was hoping it would happen in Shreveport.* Oh well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back