Fire Al Golden, Really?

Firing Golden is not the answer YET... Let the season play out first and then decide, but all the negativity now is just going to mess up recruiting. If we only drop one more to FSU we can still make the ACC championship which is a huge step. At this point Golden would let his D coordinator go and we would be in business. All I am saying is let it go during the season and worry about this is December or January.

Advertisement
Firing Golden is not the answer YET... Let the season play out first and then decide, but all the negativity now is just going to mess up recruiting. If we only drop one more to FSU we can still make the ACC championship which is a huge step. At this point Golden would let his D coordinator go and we would be in business. All I am saying is let it go during the season and worry about this is December or January.

LOL

The ****** product we continue to put on the field will hurt recruiting far more than fans being realistic and expressing themselves about the bum leading the program.

on the contrary. the best thing for this program is to fire him NOW. I mean he should never walk the sideline again. period

if I'm day dreaming I say hire Butch tomorrow.

What the **** kinda productivity on the field are you seeing that will get us to the ACC championship? You really think we will beat out Duke, NC, GT, Virginia, Virginia Tech in Blacksburg at night, Pitt. I mean FSU is a guaranteed blow out. Not a loss, a BLOWOUT. So that will put us at 2 down in the ACC, which counts towards our coastal rankings. We have no more cupcakes on the schedule. No more FAU, Ark State, Louisvilles. We are facing some real teams now. Teams like Virginia that beat the crap out of the same Lousiville Cardinals that curb stomped us.
Da **** outta here man.

He refuses to fire assistants. That right there tells you he does not have the balls to win at the highest level.

Advertisement

It's year ******* four and I feel I'm still watching Golden's first game. Get rid of this sloppy coach.

Advertisement
Back