Finnie

drifters1234

Senior
the grimble thread has me wondering about the reviews of Finnie. any thoughts, or has he just not played enough to gauge?

Advertisement
the grimble thread has me wondering about the reviews of Finnie. any thoughts, or has he just not played enough to gauge?

Very nice burst. Good feet. Aggressive. I would like to see him worked in more against the slot. I have no idea how he is in Zone coverage, though. Unless we go out and get a couple of JuCo guys, I think he's in our Top 3 next year.

I would like to see more of him, let him learn on the field this year so he's ready to go next season.

Finnie seems to be a hard worker, dedicated to getting better, quick as a cheetah at lunchtime, and hope he gets some PT these last two games.

Advertisement
He played a lot against Duke and finished with 3 tackles. It's weird because he plays a lot one week and then doesn't play very much, if at all, the next week.

He played a lot against Duke and finished with 3 tackles. It's weird because he plays a lot one week and then doesn't play very much, if at all, the next week.

True frosh tend to be on and off at times.

He needs to put some weight on but he'll be a player

Very nice burst. Good feet. Aggressive. I would like to see him worked in more against the slot. I have no idea how he is in Zone coverage, though. Unless we go out and get a couple of JuCo guys, I think he's in our Top 3 next year.

Crawford stays at S?

Advertisement

Crawford stays at S?

Crawford gained a lot of weight according to Golden. He was moved to safety.

Crawford stays at S?

In other words Crawford showed up out of shape to training camp and is just now getting to where Golden wants him.

Crawford stays at S?

In other words Crawford showed up out of shape to training camp and is just now getting to where Golden wants him.

From what I heard, it wasn't fat. The kid went nuts before enrolling at Miami and most of the weight gain was muscle mass, which was slowing him down (something the coaches didn't want).

Crawford stays at S?

From what I heard, it wasn't fat. The kid went nuts before enrolling at Miami and most of the weight gain was muscle mass, which was slowing him down (something the coaches didn't want).

That was my take as well. Hopefully with the redshirt Crawford can come in and provide some depth next year or even steal a job from VT or RRA.

Advertisement

Crawford stays at S?

That was my take as well. Hopefully with the redshirt Crawford can come in and provide some depth next year or even steal a job from VT or RRA.

Hmm, I interpreted it differently, but don't really know one way or the other.

I think its pretty obvious that both spots are wide open for next year. If he develops a bit physically, I can't see how he isn't at least our nickel next year.

Advertisement
Back