Finnie out, another spot opens up

Advertisement
AU, the source is Uncle Luke on twitter who says that Finnie has been let go and that he is helping him find another school.

But you're right, nothing official from UM that I have seen.

lots of smoke, I'd imagine the announcement is coming soon. I can't see Finnie being allowed to stay

Finnie is gone lets face it. Doesnt take a blind man to see that. Hes gone. This is not his first set of problems at Miami.

Advertisement
I'd say it it's most likely true but I'd take what Uncle Luke says with a grain of salt

Advertisement
AU, the source is Uncle Luke on twitter who says that Finnie has been let go and that he is helping him find another school.

But you're right, nothing official from UM that I have seen.

Now THAT'S a great reference! Uncle Luke!

I'm sure every major football coach keeps Luke on their speed dial.

I don't think this necessarily "opens another spot". They need to make room somehow considering there are still 5-6 that will be added to the class.

I don't think this necessarily "opens another spot". They need to make room somehow considering there are still 5-6 that will be added to the class.

Possibly enables them to take Williams AND AQM and Bostwick, Bryant AND a JC guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Finnie out means nothing regarding Robinson. This is just dumb.

Why is this dumb? Just means we have more room for him without getting too creative. After last years haul, a CB recruit this year may have been hesitant.

Advertisement
Back