Finebaum's Fear!!

Ghandi

Junior
We all know why this Idiot bashes us. He knows the only reason his beloved (meal ticket) Bama boys have been on top is because of the Sofla talent. He sees a resurgent UM as a threat to their pipeline for playmakers. He and ESPN want us to stay irrelevant so he and they can continue to milk the inbreds of their fervor and $. ***** them. Let's return UM to the rightful power that we should be. Funny how history repeats itself. Go Canes

Advertisement
You're giving him too much credit. Fine bum doesn't have a clue about the fury the canes are about to put down

Finebaum.jpg

mr. mackey.jpg

We all know why this Idiot bashes us. He knows the only reason his beloved (meal ticket) Bama boys have been on top is because of the Sofla talent. He sees a resurgent UM as a threat to their pipeline for playmakers. He and ESPN want us to stay irrelevant so he and they can continue to milk the inbreds of their fervor and $. ***** them. Let's return UM to the rightful power that we should be. Funny how history repeats itself. Go Canes

Name some Sofl players that Saban has had drafted besides Cooper and Stinson...

They won a national title because of Cooper. Take him away and they don't win it that year. Our loses end up being studs in the SEC all the time. **** look at Cook at Fsu.....all that talent leaving South fl.

Advertisement

They won a national title because of Cooper. Take him away and they don't win it that year. Our loses end up being studs in the SEC all the time. **** look at Cook at Fsu.....all that talent leaving South fl.

I'm talking specifically about Alabama. Besides Cooper, they also had Lacy, Yeldon and the #1 defense that year...Saban hasn't depended on Sofl to be successful.

Last edited:
Finkborn's real fear is loss of ratings. Ignore him and he'll disappear.

Advertisement

I'm talking specifically about Alabama. Besides Cooper, they also had Lacy, Yeldon and the #1 defense that year...Saban hasn't depended on Sofl to be successful.

I remember that year, and there were specific games where Cooper scored the game winning TD for them. Even with the great defense, there would have been no title that year without Cooper. He was the only deep threat they had.

Honestly, why does anyone listen to this guy? I listened to him once for five minutes and had enough. I would say he is a clown but I have a ton of respect for clowns. Making balloon animals is not that easy.

Advertisement
Eddie Jackson might be their best defensive player.

Calvin Ridley is a stud.

The Bama guys know that they will never get these types of kids again if Butch is running the show here.

Advertisement
Amari Cooper might be a top 5 receiver in the NFL right now.

He is that good.

Bama is not as good as they were without him. He was SEC offensive player of the year. He was their best player all three years he was at Bama.

Advertisement
Back