Finebaum

Advertisement
Any job is the worst in college football if not SEC. "Fan base is delusional"

Advertisement
I love it.....means they are scared.

None of these teams stands a ******* chance if we get an elite coach.

NONE of them.

Even when he was speaking to Danny Kannel on Monday with his "shut it down" comment, he was condescending and ****y as if his opinion held some serious weight. He is the product of the SEC and ESPN and is absolutely worthless.

Paul should go call Tammy and create more YouTube videos for SEC fans to watch, because that's what he is famous for.

"I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. I think this program is bankrupt. I think it has a delusional fanbase thinking that this is the '80s and '90s and possibly even the early part of the new millennium. I don't get it. I don't know why any coach in their right mind would want this job.

You have all these former players, and their names are well known. They're tweeting, and they're wanting some ownership in the program and they're not going to accept just some run of the mill coach, nor will they get a big name coach. As you said, maybe they can entice a coach, but I'd like to know who you're talking about, because what legitimate coach would walk into there with one of the worst stadiums in America with no fanbase whatsoever unless they can be a proven winner, which they can't be on Day 1. I mean Al Golden was a pretty good hire and he failed miserably."

"It's not a dynasty anymore, it's a dumpster fire."

Paul Finnebaum was talking a lot of shhh about Oklahoma then they beat Alabama and Tennessee, he seems scared about any threat to the SEC

Advertisement
Pure fear based comment knowing that Miami is a school that could trump his beloved SEC.

"I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. I think this program is bankrupt. I think it has a delusional fanbase thinking that this is the '80s and '90s and possibly even the early part of the new millennium. I don't get it. I don't know why any coach in their right mind would want this job.

You have all these former players, and their names are well known. They're tweeting, and they're wanting some ownership in the program and they're not going to accept just some run of the mill coach, nor will they get a big name coach. As you said, maybe they can entice a coach, but I'd like to know who you're talking about, because what legitimate coach would walk into there with one of the worst stadiums in America with no fanbase whatsoever unless they can be a proven winner, which they can't be on Day 1. I mean Al Golden was a pretty good hire and he failed miserably."

"It's not a dynasty anymore, it's a dumpster fire."

He called "Al Golden a good hire" his opinion is Trash

How could a good hire fail miserably? Finebutt talks out his ***.

The real question is, how did that **** stick survive all the cuts at ESecPN?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fearful lil coward. He knows what happens when SFL ballers stay here and put on for their city. All the lil redneck backwater towns he loves start losing their most explosive players and it's bye bye playoffs.

It's funny cause he calls miami fans delusional and miami a dumpster fire yet his alma mater Tennessee has been in the same position as miami the past decade. Doing absolutely nothing. He wouldn't dare say they should close the program or call them a dumpster fire cause its the $ec

?

I don't usually pay any attention to Finebaum and I'll pay even less now. He looks like a mouse or like he dresses up as Ross Perot everyday.

Advertisement
Back