Finebaum on Miami

Advertisement
Cali, Chicago area, New Jersey, Texas were prime recruiting areas. Plus, a bunch of big, corn-fed, in-state walk-on linemen, some of whom were surprisingly good as upperclassmen.
Then sprinkle in some elite athleticism like Frazier, Green, Phillips and voilà.

Never is a long time. CFB is always cyclical. Not that long ago the SEC was a joke hick conference and the entire Big 10 was running Iowa's offense.

I just want Finebaum to survive on a ventilator long enough to see us win another natty, then pull the plug so the last thing he hears is our fight song as he drifts off to take his place in ****.

Advertisement
A few years back, he referred to the city of Miami as a third world country.

He can suck on an electrical outlet.

Fake fan is more like professional league fans. Miami isn’t gonna be a backwater place where people go to a game just to go. Miami demands performance. That is a good thing.

Then he just says a bunch of reasons. Meaning he doesn’t really know ****e. He just talks to talk. Be controversial.

He thinks it is more likely kids go to Nebraska (cold and nowhere) than Miami as to a return to glory. That says everything.

Advertisement
In depth analysis...
We will never win a Natty because "Miami has fake fans"
Has anyone asked this ****, what.. fake fans. I’m Alum and a fan, I’m not fake, been in Lov with the Canes since I stepped on Campus in 71, and we sucked. This f**king weasel has no idea what it is to be a Cane. Some white *** douche trying to downgrade us. Well, m**r, it’s ALL ABOUT THE U, a Canes thing, you will never understand.#CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
Has anyone asked this ****, what.. fake fans. I’m Alum and a fan, I’m not fake, been in Lov with the Canes since I stepped on Campus in 71, and we sucked. This f**king weasel has no idea what it is to be a Cane. Some white *** douche trying to downgrade us. Well, m**r, it’s ALL ABOUT THE U, a Canes thing, you will never understand.#CANESNATIONLIFER
Same here (y)
GO CANES! :neonu:

Advertisement
Lol

One of the quotes in the article ….. “He thought about going to the NFL, I think he made the right decision, and I think suddenly Miami looks like a more serious contender than they’ve been under Mario Cristobal,” Finebaum said

Lol

One of the quotes in the article ….. “He thought about going to the NFL, I think he made the right decision, and I think suddenly Miami looks like a more serious contender than they’ve been under Mario Cristobal,” Finebaum said
Ol’ Paul looking for a new man crush now that his meal ticket is gone?

Advertisement
Back