Finebaum on Miami

Advertisement
Listen to Josh Pate when he spoke of the Miami dominant years.
He admitted to hating Miami at the time. He spoke of the people in the Deep South not liking “the way we did things”.
Pate obviously moved on, but you have these old heads from the south that have locked in on that and will not let it go.

I’ve heard we’re a vocal group on social media…maybe that has something to do with his “fake fans” comment too :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know…
My brother played Safety for Barringer HS back in the day.
You take the other Safety spot and I’ll scrape off the rust and give it a go at Wide Out.
See what we’ve got.
He doesn’t believe but he should know better when u recruit a high level product eventually it will turn around. The only obstacle is we can’t monopoly talent cause UGA and Bama are around and it’s not even the school it’s those head coaches. A lot of UGA players would be at bama if Kirby wasn’t HC so it at least balanced out between those two. Still there aren’t enough elite every year so we have to identify and get the most in the acc by far and we will be good. Last two classes we pulled away from the acc but guys like lightfoot etc are to tiny and won’t hit the ground running till their second year. Bain was an enigma and I’m not expecting that from those DL, Scott will bull rush for sure but needs to develop pass rush moves. Hayes is ready as well imo

CIS posters have been saying the same thing since we haven't won **** in 20+ years. Not sure why anyone would be surprised that a Bama homer would say it on his show.

And let's be real - Miami fans are fickle as ****. Let's not be surprised and act like it hasn't been discussed on here many times over, even going as far as talking about giving tickets away to put butts in seats. When not good, the stadium is a ghost town. Even when good, the stadium can be empty against bad teams. A bad Nebraska team still seats 50k+.

Like other Miami haters.....the only way to shut them up is to actually WIN.

Advertisement
He's smart. He's saying what ever costs boosts ratings. The Miami back crowd died away so there is no ratings in that. The last thing that can be squeezed out of us is the outrage. When we matter again he'll be on our side.

Who gives a rip about Finebaum? Dude has been a W**re for the SEC for DECADES, there's a reason they got rid of him when he got in Gameday, it was beyond obvious he didn't know a **** thing about college football in general.

Advertisement
The bad guy from beethoven still talking?

Varnick_scream_of_pain.jpg

Advertisement
Back