Finebaum believes in Mario but calls us the biggest frauds in CFB

Nmiamicane630

Freshman
Premium
"A couple weeks ago I was on SportsCenter and unloaded on the program, said they were the biggest frauds in college football, which they are and I got a text from Cristobal that night," Finebaum said on this week's ESPN college football podcast. "He said, ‘Hey, man, you know me, this is going to be a tough turnaround.’ And he’s right, but that doesn’t excuse losing to Duke, which is a bigger turnaround. I can’t back this up, and there’s no evidence to support what I’m about to say, but he will turn the corner."

HOT TAKE

Advertisement
Advertisement
"I can't imagine being a Miami fan right now, it would be insufferable." says Finebaum as he continues to throw daggers at Miami fans.

For all the hate that man has for Miami, I hope that **** stays alive long enough to see us win it all again. Someone needs to win a bet against him that requires his pinebox be branded with a Miami trademarked logo.

I can't believe anything from Finebaum ever since I heard him on his radio show many years ago saying how "people think the South is racist but I see more racism whenever I'm in the Northeast." Standard southern bigot bull****. Amazed no one has dug up that clip.
Oh you done it now lol

Finebaum “likes” Mario as does Saban. He has complimented Mario numerous times since he was hired @ UM.

Advertisement
This is nice I guess, but I will venture to say that he's likely watched maybe 1 game (TAMU) and can't likely name 10 players on the roster so his opinion about the trajectory of this program is rather meaningless.

Advertisement
1666627066776.png

Advertisement
Actually, Finebaum has been on Saban’s neck, lately. He accused of him making excuses losing to UGA & have recently said this is Saban’s worst coaching job, this season. He believes he’s at a dangerous spot at this point of his career.
He’s correct about this being his worst coaching job in over a decade or more. Bryce Young is the team. And as I’ve mentioned before, without multiple first round picks at WR and CB, they’ve taken a huge step back.

Saban is a master cutter of corners, he's a slightly above average coach

Advertisement
Back