Finally...straight forward questions asked.

Advertisement
That one suck up after this **** show “how did you find the bowl experience?”. Jesus H! A real Woodword and Bernstein.

Advertisement
good questions, but guy is still who he is. How do you congrat Wisconsin who just scored with seconds left in a blow out. smh. good has killed our program. but like I've said, at least we got a $40 million ipf that a bunch of scrubs will be practicing in. No way we recruit top talent with this guy leading us. Still can't believe how crappy our QB room is. him and his son!!!

That one suck up after this **** show “how did you find the bowl experience?”. Jesus H! A real Woodword and Bernstein.

I'll bet someone has to ask that question contractually for Bowl PR purposes - it was like they shoe-horned it in between some pretty tough questions.

Advertisement
I've seen funerals with more energy. Offense reflects the coach and we play with the lazy ways of RICHt. Glad the wives and families had a great time, wish the team was ready to play and showed up to do so. RICHt also seems to have a lack of concern about recruiting maybe they see opportunity maybe they are scared away. Great way to look at a problem. SImilar to the offensive issues, we have to fix them, but no plan or commitment to doing so. RICHt still thinks he is not this issue. Only positive in this pathetic interview is that he did not roll players under the bus.

Advertisement
You could just see the wheels turning w/those questions about his choice of who started/played QB..."what info can I share, what do I need to hide to save face, etc"...just non-answers all over w/those things. Now - do I expect him to say explicitly that Kosi or any other QB has fvcked up and they haven't done enough to play QB? No. That would be throwing the player under the bus, and once you do that - you lose the team for sure. BUT - less praising Malik as "giving us the best chance to win" and discussing some of the more over-arching points of why those other guys aren't playing over Malik would have been better received.

The thought came to mind when he was answering the question about Juniors possibly declaring - the need to keep those guys on board and the reports of the defense having a "victim mentality"...that combination - one of the biggest and most important keys to keeping the Juniors on the defensive side of the football from jumping to the NFL early is changes on offense and/or a new OC. I guarantee you that the likes of Joe Jackson/Shaq/Pinckney/etc aren't going to hang around for another year busting their *** on D only to have the offense be a continual sh1tshow like it was this past year...squandering the performances that they had as a unit on D.

I wouldn’t call them straightforward questions.

After the first question and the answer he gave somebody saying so does that mean you are going to hire a offensive coordinator? That would be straight forward.

Sounded like the reporters were afraid of him, and to ask hard questions. BS interview with fluff evasive answers.

Advertisement
First time he has taken responsibility for the offense. so that's a plus. also said changes are coming, pretty sure that's a first as well.

Advertisement
Back