T Tampabaycane Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 262 Sep 20, 2014 #1 Screens to Duke. Like the play calling today, aggressive and playing to win. Keep it up,
BALLHAWKU All-ACC Premium Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 15,530 Sep 20, 2014 #2 Tampabaycane said: Screens to Duke. Like the play calling today, aggressive and playing to win. Keep it up, Click to expand... yeah now the O is playing to win the D needs to play to win too.
Tampabaycane said: Screens to Duke. Like the play calling today, aggressive and playing to win. Keep it up, Click to expand... yeah now the O is playing to win the D needs to play to win too.
Fzac75 Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 1,311 Sep 20, 2014 #3 La Jeva ( I am officially calling Golden that like I did with Sparano) calling an aggressive offensive gameplan let's see it on D now!
La Jeva ( I am officially calling Golden that like I did with Sparano) calling an aggressive offensive gameplan let's see it on D now!