Final wknd for OVs.

Advertisement
From what has been said around here and none of this is official to my knowledge but the list below so far:

Nesta-pretty confirmed
Campbell-pretty confirmed
Surtain-Sileo Jr
Peters- someone said rivals said he is coming-edit he just flipped to FSU.
Chatmam- confirmed
Miller- who we just offered is one we will try and get on campus
Chatfield- I’m sure we will ask him to unofficial if his boys do end up coming

I’m still wondering where the other OL is at. Are we only taking 3 and counting the transfer as our 4th?

Last edited:
Thank you! I’m already thrilled with this class and we have a chance to really do something special with these American Heritage boys.

From what has been said around here and none of this is official to my knowledge but the list below so far:

Nesta-pretty confirmed
Surtain-Sileo Jr
Chatmam- confirmed

I’m still wondering where the other OL is at. Are we only taking 3 and counting the transfer as our 4th?

Who will Chatfield be recruiting for?

Advertisement
Peters has not flipped to FSU. He visited

Edit: I see the rumor going around now. He still probably visit.

Last edited:
If we can get the AH 4 on campus this weekend, all bets are off. Richt will shock the world. Need Chatfield to visit unofficially, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Nesta-pretty confirmed
Surtain-Sileo Jr
Chatmam- confirmed

Dude why are you listing the likes of “Dan Sileo Jr” as any sort of a reliable source?

So, do we have anybody else coming, or is it just the AH 3 (hopefully), Chatman, and Miller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have enough room for the AH4, Ezzard, Chatman, Coburn? and Miller if this were to occur?

Advertisement
Sounds like if has sold Chatfield on being an olb in the 3-4. Think he was trying to sway Silvera to if and it didn’t take. Easy sell to a rush end as opposed to being a block eater.

Advertisement
MILLER has confirmed he will visit. Not sure if it’s mid week or the weekend but it’s on Rivals. He will be a Cane. Tennessee was the only true challenge but it’s clear we have already overcome that.

Confirmed are TC, Nesta, and Chatman.

Have to think PS2 is likely, he's not listed as visiting anywhere else. Chatfield also isn't visiting elsewhere, perhaps he comes on an unofficial.

Miller is visiting sometime per CS, not sure if it will be on the weekend

Advertisement
Back