Final Season and Other Random Predicitions.....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
1. Canes open up with a relatively close game to Bethune Cookman. However, the U pulls away at end to win 35-21.

2. Canes lose three in a row to Nebraska, Cin and Florida State. Golden either resigns or is fired. Dnofrio and Paul Williams are let go as well.

3. James Coley is named interm head coach. Jorge Baez is promoted to assistant coach. Randy Melvin is made defensive coordinator for remainder of season.

4. Canes finish with 6 wins.

5. Rob Chudzinski is named head coach on December 1, 2015. 5 year contract for $2.5 million per year. Chud is able to take smaller deal because of $10 mil buyout from Browns.

6. Entire staff is fired except for Beard.

7. Ken Dorsey is named OC/QB coach (Chud calls plays).

8. Mario Cristobal is named Asst Head Coach, recruiting coordinator and coaches TE's. 700k per year salary (raise from 500k salary at Bama)

9. Mike Sullivan rejoins his college roommate to be OL coach.

10. Solindger is named RB coach.

11. Jim Leavit is named DC. Leavitt brings on Kevin Patrick (Patrick coached under Leavitt at USF)

12. Mike Barrow returns as LB coach and Mike Rumph is named DB coach (American Hertiage coach)

13. Recruiting class ends up top 15.

14. Canes win ACC in 2018 and 2019.

15. Jack Allison wins Heisman in 2019 with Luck type numbers.

15. Cristobal is promised HC job when Chud leaves.

16. Chud takes NFL head coaching job in 2020 after winning a national title at Miami.

17. Cristobal is named HC in 2020.

Sleep well gents!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just curious, what is your fascination with Chud???? Do you not think that Miami could do much better than him? I get it, he played here, he coached here. He's an assistant in NFL, and a good offensive coach, but at the end of the day he failed as the head coach with the browns. I know, I get it.... It's the browns, but seriously I can think of at least 10 better option than him.

Advertisement
Mike Sullivan's career is way ahead of ever considering to leave the NFL to be an OL coach in college. I could see Mario taking OL and keeping Larry Scott around for TE.

I predict that no matter what happens this year Golden is not the coach next year.

If Chud gets hired I give up after fifty plus years as a Cane. We need an experienced college HC and we are now an attractive option for a good man.

Advertisement
He's an assistant OL coach in the NFL...

He would jump at the opportunity to join Chud.

They are very close and have coached together for years at Miami and in the NFL.

Advertisement
I want the next coach to have a brilliant football mind, and actually be able to out-coach opponents. That rules out Coley. However, we know UM will go the cheap route, so who knows?
If Golden is fired, they'll just make James Coley HC. That, unfortunately, is the way this school operates.

Not happening but always appreciate wishful thinking. They aren't firing 3 coaches mid season, yet alone 1

Wake up. Cheer up. The embarrassment will soon be over.

Firing Day is only 90 away.

[video=youtube;YJXPTnPmm78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78[/video]

Advertisement
Back