Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

Advertisement
Friends, I know this hurts, but really, it’s not about whether you win or lose. Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.

Advertisement
Yet we ran both Duke and Wake off the court, both of which had a big size advantage. UConn combined the size of multiple big men with some very athletic guard play. There's a reason why they're about to win the national title.
Pretty much why we need to get our own big men inside. We have guards but small ball doesn’t work when your dominated inside and their guard play matches yours. Same thing that happened last year.

Advertisement
I’ll say this if UConn wins it all it says something that on both of our deep runs we were knocked out by the eventual champion.
That's what is really frustrating to me because I really think we're the second best team. I would have liked to have made the championship

great season

need to recruit a BIG from the portal who can play with or behind Norchad

work with Casey this offseason

too much praise by Coach L for Wooga; Wooga needs to work on his dribbling

equipment manager needs to ALWAYS have back-up shoes for each player

wish Ant and Harlond the best, but they need to move on

Ant is probably a great young man but not a true back-up basketball player for a top team

Coach L did a great job this season but I thought the team was not prepared for tonight’s game and that is on him

this team brought me so much happiness this year

thank you to Coach L and all the players

Advertisement
Friends, I know this hurts, but really, it’s not about whether you win or lose. Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
Pause Affirmations GIF by Selfpause: Positive Affirmation App

This team was awesome this year and especially in the tourney. And even in this game where we shot like complete *** you saw what we could be when we closed the defect multiple times. Ultimately our layups just weren't rolling in. We were definitely at a size and depth disadvantage. UConn probably wins this game 6.5-7 times out of 10. There is a reason they are now the #1 ranked team in Kenpom.

Advertisement
I bet he’s back. He can make more in NIL then g league or Europe and he’s only projected as a second round pick if he tries to go to nba which is far from a guaranteed roster spot
I could see that if the NIL is right. Would be awesome. I'm assuming Omier def comes back? He looked overmatched tonight. Def lots he can improve on

Advertisement
Back