Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

Advertisement
Need a stop out of this TO in the worst way. Get it to single digits and that doubt will start to creep in. They haven’t faced a team that has been able to withstand their run after HT.

Yet you gave up on a team that hasn’t given up, acting like they aren’t trying and don’t care…

That’s weird to me
What r u talking about? Where did I say I gave up on the team? Didn't know you were sitting in my living room watching the game with me while I'm decked out in my miami gear with the game still on cheering with this little run miami went on...I said it hurts that miami was down 20 pts with the shot at the championship looking bleak

Advertisement
Advertisement
What r u talking about? Where did I say I gave up on the team? Didn't know you were sitting in my living room watching the game with me while I'm decked out in my miami gear with the game still on cheering with this little run miami went on...I said it hurts that miami was down 20 pts with the shot at the championship looking bleak

“Stage too big” …. Etc etc etc

Advertisement
Well ****, maybe I should keep the defeatist comments coming. Prove me wrong Coach L and company.
I am fairly confident your defeatist comments are not the reason the team has not quit.

I can't be certain, though...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back