Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

Advertisement
.... not a single person is saying everything is fine lol.
Calling people soft when we score 25% when we are an offensive team and they are getting everything on other end doesnt make sense.. We didnt even show up..

Plus like mentioned earlier, Uconn has a second half wave, being down double digits before half is not a good look or someone being soft for mentioning that

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems to me that Omier plays timid in the first half of most of the games in the tourney as if he‘s too scared of getting into foul trouble.

He has one foul so far? I’d expect him to play a little more assertively in 2nd half. But I’m also prepared to go small and push the tempo as fast as possible. Too much finesse on some of those layups - would like us to initiate contact on some of those drives and see if we can draw some fouls.
We have NOTHING else, I have asked about favour but guy dont get to play, we not recruiting size either

Sorry, but I refuse to buy into the whole “UConn is just the better team.” We have had plenty of chances to be fully in this game.

Advertisement
One of the most toxic fan bases for a reason. I stay away from the football board during game days. Yeeeesh. Too many take the sports to heart here. Like yea it does suck but hey it’s just a game. Go Canes!

Oh lord, now it's "just a game".

Look it’s not looking good and im bummed but I’m not going to go all revisionist history toxic ***** *** **** I told you so hater fan when these guys made March ******* amazing. Most fun in 20 years.

Grow up ****ers

Exactly. Nothing to hang our heads about.

We just look like the second team going against the first team out there. It is what it is and there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's been a surprising and remarkable season. We aren't even supposed to be here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back