Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

Advertisement
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
People saying everything is fine meanwhile Uconn didnt play that well, Jackson sat most of half, Hawkins is compromised and they still locked us down and have 13 point lead.. Everything is not fine..
It's like the dudes every year on the baseball board. "We're fine".

We’re living inside, but UCONN similar to Texas is playing tremendous paint defense. Wish we had a perimeter threat or two capable of knocking it down. A couple of those or transition 3s would be clutch rn.

Advertisement
We’re living inside, but UCONN similar to Texas is playing tremendous paint defense. Wish we had a perimeter threat or two capable of knocking it down. A couple of those or transition 3s would be clutch rn.

We do. Pack and Poplar shot at or close to 40% from 3 and Wong is at 38%

Advertisement
To me it looks like we're forcing it inside too much and took too many shots with a hand in the face. Josh Gattis basketball. Need to use quickness to space things out, get open and use the perimeter more.

It seems to me that Omier plays timid in the first half of most of the games in the tourney as if he‘s too scared of getting into foul trouble.

He has one foul so far? I’d expect him to play a little more assertively in 2nd half. But I’m also prepared to go small and push the tempo as fast as possible. Too much finesse on some of those layups - would like us to initiate contact on some of those drives and see if we can draw some fouls.

Advertisement
Walker should only be allowed to dunk and take NO other shots

Wooga looks like a junior varsity player

Let’s make every possession count

Nigel, Zay, Jordan and Norchad need to play lights out

Go after each rebound like your life depends on corralling it

Let’s go Canes

Start pulling the 3s that are there. We either win that way or get run out of the gym. But it’s what we have to do against this length

Advertisement
Back