Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

This UConn team without Hawkins is not that good. We are beating ourselves. Texas was a better team than uconn
I’m not sure about that, but I’m also not sure that Miami has lost a game this year versus beating ourselves

Advertisement
Choked in 1st half, takes incredible energy to close 13pt deficit.
My guess, lose by 7..

I'll say it again, Wong needs to shoot. He's too focused on driving the lane. He's had a couple mismatches where he could have gotten his 3 point shot off and instead he chose to drive towards UConn's height advantage. Not smart.

Advertisement
Honestly think we are better than this UConn team with a sick/barely playing Jordan Hawkins. We are just playing really poorly
They are keying on guys who drive and taking away our strengths, while also running very comfortable offense because Omier is scared all game of picking up fouls.. He wont even fake taking a step towards wide open adama.. Its embarrassing defense, I ask everyday who are we recruiting over 6'10..

I’m not sure about that, but I’m also not sure that Miami has lost a game this year versus beating ourselves
Yeah , Uconn is a much different animal with more size and depth. We just need to speed the game up and not let their D set up. Easy for me to say.

Advertisement
There are definitely some adjustments we can make on offense. Defensively we need more of a team effort. Beverly plays too slow on D for my liking. Walker needs to do something positive... ANYTHING.

Size and quickness. Usually we look quicker than other teams, but their combo of length and size negates our speed. Going to be a long second half unless we just come out on fire and step up on defense even more.

Crazy how fans never give credit to the other team. It's more them imposing their will than just us having an off game or shooting night.
This!!!

Advertisement
Take away all those wide open 3s we gifted them and we're right in it, even shooting as horribly as we were.

Take away all of those wide open 3's and UConn will dominate inside. Coach L is playing the percentages and they've been beating the percentages.

Advertisement
Just start making some perimeter shots .. actually converting lol..and things will loosen up.
Even with that we need to play lights out D to finish this one

I'm going to look on the bright side. Larranaga is a HOF worthy HC. He will adapt his coaching style to the players he has. We have made Elite 8 and Final 4 in consecutive years. With NIL money and our success, UM should be able to attract an elite big or two in the off season.

We haven’t been playing that badly are not going in we are making open looks. And we are stoping them on defense on the perimeters but they just send the ball inside to a big man.

Advertisement
Back