Final ESPN Recruiting Rankings 2024

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Seeing that ESPN's final recruiting rankings for the 2024 cycle is behind a firewall, would one of you good people that post on this board be able to tell me were UM, FSU & UF are ranked.

Thanks a head of time with any help with this request.

Signed,

Peruche

1706911916645.gif

Advertisement
ESPN has been the worst recruiting site since i've been following this stuff. I don't put too much stock into them with us at #6.
Their entire HS Football recruiting service is just Craig Haubert & Tom Luginbill.

I like Luginbill, does a good job in color commentary, but they just don't have enough people to really analyze HS recruits on the same level as the other sites do.

Their coverage HS Basketball recruits is really good IMO, but HS Football, they just haven't invested in it to the same capacity. Except for NSD announcements lol

Advertisement
Their entire HS Football recruiting service is just Craig Haubert & Tom Luginbill.

I like Luginbill, does a good job in color commentary, but they just don't have enough people to really analyze HS recruits on the same level as the other sites do.

Their coverage HS Basketball recruits is really good IMO, but HS Football, they just haven't invested in it to the same capacity. Except for NSD announcements lol
Even the All-American game they produce is trash. Who was the black guy they used to have Corey something I think?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back