Final 247 rankings

I give zero sh-@s what we are ranked recruiting wise.

The recruiting sites hardly give us any respect. I won't give them traffic

Excuses for our Richt's poor recruiting
1. Blame it on Golden
2. Act like Richt has some Butch Davis level evaluating skills and is a master at finding "diamonds in the rough". Mention that Ed Reed was (supposedly) a 2 star recruit.
3. Insist that recruiting websites are punishing Miami because we don't have enough fans who buy subscriptions to them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So looking at the ESPN 300, there are 17 recruits from SFL listed. SFL being treasure coast down not counting west coast. We have 5 committed. To me I am unimpressed so far with the recruiting of this staff. Hopefully they get some flips or commits and we will see. IMO we can't be getting less thank 1/3 of the elite kids down here.

Thats pretty much the sentiment throughout the board I believe

We ain't going to be able to recruit with FSU or Clemson until we win . Once that happens it will make a huge difference. UM has been average as **** since 2005 and kids notice things like that. To get a top 15 class like we will this season with all that being said is **** impressive . UF is struggling ( moreso then us ) due to how bad their offenses look as kids want to go where they can be successful and UF isn't the place either.

Saban went 7-6 and signed the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] class his first full year. Jimbo lost 4 games and signed the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] class in 2011. Kirby lost 5 games including losing to Vandy and is signing a insane class this year

Excuses are for losers.

Charlie Weis got the #1 or #2 recruiting class right after Notre Dame's 3-9 season.

So looking at the ESPN 300, there are 17 recruits from SFL listed. SFL being treasure coast down not counting west coast. We have 5 committed. To me I am unimpressed so far with the recruiting of this staff. Hopefully they get some flips or commits and we will see. IMO we can't be getting less thank 1/3 of the elite kids down here.

Thats pretty much the sentiment throughout the board I believe

We ain't going to be able to recruit with FSU or Clemson until we win . Once that happens it will make a huge difference. UM has been average as **** since 2005 and kids notice things like that. To get a top 15 class like we will this season with all that being said is **** impressive . UF is struggling ( moreso then us ) due to how bad their offenses look as kids want to go where they can be successful and UF isn't the place either.

Saban went 7-6 and signed the #1 class his first full year. Jimbo lost 4 games and signed the #1 class in 2011. Kirby lost 5 games including losing to Vandy and is signing a insane class this year

Excuses are for losers.

And why do you think that i$?

How is the best player at the Under Armour game (Jeff Thomas) not a 5 star?

It boggles the mind.

If he was committed to Ohio St or Bama I guarantee you he would be.

It's his height, that keeps him from getting that 5th star

Advertisement
I give zero sh-@s what we are ranked recruiting wise.

The recruiting sites hardly give us any respect. I won't give them traffic

Excuses for our Richt's poor recruiting
1. Blame it on Golden
2. Act like Richt has some Butch Davis level evaluating skills and is a master at finding "diamonds in the rough". Mention that Ed Reed was (supposedly) a 2 star recruit.
3. Insist that recruiting websites are punishing Miami because we don't have enough fans who buy subscriptions to them.

4. Sustained losing for 10+ years

This takes more than 1 solid season to overcome. It can improve and it will, but not overnight.

Advertisement
Back