Final 2024 Class Rankings

Advertisement
I'm more impressed by the complaining we do about ONCheeks. Is that still a thing now?
I didn't want that site to be a thing but it's here and it is what it is. But I will take them Making Lightfoot a top 10 player and Lyle the best RB.

How far did he drop? I thought it was only a few spots (less than 10)
Can’t remember what Blount was before update but he’s ranked 45th overall now. It might’ve been just over 10. Could be wrong but swore he was top 32 (5 star) by on3 before update.

Can’t get over On3 ranking Judd higher than Patterson haha

Lets no pretend On3 didnt come into the game doing outrageous rankings and got exactly what they wanted. Negative feedback, which was still positive for them with people hate clicking on them. Think i heard the guy that built 247 also built On3. So its not like they dont know proper ranking but being contrarian got them in the news. Not sure if they still doing as they seem to be well established part of the industry now with the rankings a part of the composite.

Advertisement
Can’t remember what Blount was before update but he’s ranked 45th overall now. It might’ve been just over 10. Could be wrong but swore he was top 32 (5 star) by on3 before update.

Can’t get over On3 ranking Judd higher than Patterson haha
Blount was 21 in On3’s rankings prior to the final update.

Forgot to mention, lost in all this movement was JoJo. He was only ranked outside the top 70 by On3 (124th) now ranked 68th. Big bump for him. Lowest ranked on any site is 70th. Chances are he moves up to right outside that top 30-35
Didn’t catch that. Took him from 53 to 44 in the On3 composite.

Advertisement
Forgot to mention, lost in all this movement was JoJo. He was only ranked outside the top 70 by On3 (124th) now ranked 68th. Big bump for him. Lowest ranked on any site is 70th. Chances are he moves up to right outside that top 30-35

Played on both sides of the ball at the All Star game. How many recruits do that? And was killing it in practice at WR.

Advertisement
What did they see in Judd to make them bump him up 400 spots? What did all the other sites and (non sunshine pumping) eyes on him miss that their geniuses didn't? What's the justification to rank him ABOVE Patterson. Ask anyone besides On3 which player they'd rather have and the answer would be unanimous.

Forget averages. The TOTAL of Patterson's 3 other rankings combined is still lower than On3's 293.

That's the problem with recruiting sites. Somebody always has to take the contrarian point of view in an attempt to stand out.

Judd had a very good Senior season. He always looked good in camps, but had mediocre stats.

His Jr year: Completed 56.5 percent of his passes for 1,776 yards with 15 TD and 13 INT

His Sr year: Completed 73.6 percent of his passes for 2,917 yards with 30 TD and 7 INT

Thats why he got bumped up

Lets no pretend On3 didnt come into the game doing outrageous rankings and got exactly what they wanted. Negative feedback, which was still positive for them with people hate clicking on them. Think i heard the guy that built 247 also built On3. So its not like they dont know proper ranking but being contrarian got them in the news. Not sure if they still doing as they seem to be well established part of the industry now with the rankings a part of the composite.

We actually do better in the Rivals site-only rankings than we do in On3s

Advertisement
Judd had a very good Senior season. He always looked good in camps, but had mediocre stats.

His Jr year: Completed 56.5 percent of his passes for 1,776 yards with 15 TD and 13 INT

His Sr year: Completed 73.6 percent of his passes for 2,917 yards with 30 TD and 7 INT

Thats why he got bumped up
You do realize 247, Rivals and ESPN were all aware of his stats and decided against bumping him right? On3 is also has Patterson ranked below Judd. Mayyybe they're full of ****.

You do realize 247, Rivals and ESPN were all aware of his stats and decided against bumping him right? On3 is also has Patterson ranked below Judd. Mayyybe they're full of ****.

Uh, ok. You asked why On3 bumped him up. That's the explanation their analyst gave.

Next time don't even ask the question if you just going to attack someone for giving you their answer

Advertisement
Back