Final 2024 Class Rankings

I stand corrected.
****, some might like that better. I know plenty of people (including myself) that think ESPN is a shell of its original self. All their best recruiting talent moved on to sites focused strictly on recruiting. But for the sake of being even I like 247 as it provides more balance.

Advertisement
Actually you have that wrong. 247 composite is a 25% clip for all four sites. Below is On3s breakdown.

“For football, the algorithm is weighted as follows: On3 (35%), 247Sports (35%), Rivals.com (20%) and ESPN (10%)”
Honestly the best thing about On3 (that I can’t believe 247 hasn’t adopted) is having all 4 sites shown for each player. Anecdotally I’ve felt their own rankings show the most variance from the other sites so I don’t know how their scouting is, but that aspect of their site is great.

Is rivals gna go back and re rank any of the players outside of their top 250. Looks like Ryan mack is still showing as the 62nd best CB and that seems crazy. Not sure if they go back and re rank all the position groups or if they just look at the top group

Is rivals gna go back and re rank any of the players outside of their top group. Looks like Ryan mack is still showing as the 62nd best CB and that seems crazy. Not sure if they go back and re rank all the position groups or if they just look at the top group
Today was just top 250, so tmrw’s release is the one to watch. It just means he isn’t top 250

Advertisement
Looks like Ryan Mack moved up to the number 30 corner back. It still shows 3 star at the moment but when u look at the top ranks, 30th puts him above a number of other 4 star corners so I'm guessing he'll be bumped up to that 4th star soon

Looks like Ryan Mack moved up to the number 30 corner back. It still shows 3 star at the moment but when u look at the top ranks, 30th puts him above a number of other 4 star corners so I'm guessing he'll be bumped up to that 4th star soon

On what service is that good sir

On what service is that good sir
Sorry it was on rivals. He was previously 62nd. I looked at some of the other guys on miamis commit list and I don't think they've finished doing all the other positions yet. It still shows Mack at 3 stars but that bump will get him a 4th star when it updates...

Yeah every other corner in the top 50 is 4 or 5 star. Not really sure how their system works where the position rankings aren’t based on the grade, but the timing definitely makes it confusing.

Advertisement
Also don’t know if it was mentioned but saw someone on the On3 team mention their final rankings come out next week. No idea on espn.

Daylen Russell, Hellcat & Mack had nice bumps in position ratings. Pruitt lost his 4th star on rivals.

Nothing ground breaking. Mack got snubbed.

Daylen Russell, Hellcat & Mack had nice bumps in position ratings. Pruitt lost his 4th star on rivals.

Nothing ground breaking. Mack got snubbed.
When was pruitt a 4 star on rivals? I don't remember seeing that one...mack is going to be a 4 star once the system updates. He's already moved into that range. Zaquan Patterson was still showing his 5th star on rivals after they moved him down to a 4 star for atleast a day or so until everything updated

Advertisement
When was pruitt a 4 star on rivals? I don't remember seeing that one...mack is going to be a 4 star once the system updates. He's already moved into that range. Zaquan Patterson was still showing his 5th star on rivals after they moved him down to a 4 star for atleast a day or so until everything updated
Man Im tripping, don’t mind me. It was 247 that had him a 4 star, my B.

Advertisement
Where did you see mention of On3 update?
Twitter, I’ll see if I can track it down

Found it.

IMG_9305.jpeg

Just saw Rivals & 247 Post that their final 2024 recruiting rankings will be posted later this week (I assume ESPN/ON3 will also be updating theirs as well

according to the 247 Composite our players are currently rated: (not including transfers)

DL - Justin Scott: .9949 (5 ⭐️) 15th Natl
DL - Armondo Blount: .9903 (5⭐️) 22nd Natl
WR - Ny Carr: .9775 (4⭐️) 48th Natl
WR - JoJo Trader: .9762 (4⭐️) 50th Natl
Edge - Marquise Lightfoot: .9711 (4⭐️) 60th Natl
S - Quan Patterson: .9649 (4⭐️) 68th Natl
LB - Adarius Hayes: .9636 (4⭐️) 73rd Natl
RB - Jordan Lyle: .9374 (4⭐️) 145th Natl
WR - Chance Robinson: .9326 (4⭐️) 155th Natl
DT - Artavious Jones: .9234 (4⭐️) 191t Natl
Edge - Booker Pickett: .9176 (4⭐️) 226th Natl
TE - Elijah Lofton: .9094 (4⭐️) 279th Natl
Edge - Elias Rudolph: .8998 (4⭐️) 354th Natl
LB - Cam Pruitt: .8898 (3⭐️) 476th Natl
CB - Ryan Mack: .8878 (3⭐️) 492nd Natl
OL - Markell Bell: .8874 (3⭐️) 15th Natl (JUCO)
S - Isaiah Thomas: .8825 (3⭐️) 588th Natl
S - Dylan Day: .8769 (3⭐️) 694th Natl
OT - Deryc Plazz: .8761 (3⭐️) 715th Natl
Edge - Cole McConathy: .8758 (3⭐️) 723rd Natl
CB - Romanas Frédérique: .8744 (3⭐️)761st Nat
RB - CWH: .8744 (3⭐️) 761st Natl
QB - Judd Anderson: .8689 (3⭐️) 920th Natl
OL - Juan Minaya: .8644 (3⭐️) 1059th Natl
DL - Daylen Russel: .8586 (3⭐️) 1232nd Natl
IOL - Nino Francavilla: .8304 (3⭐️) 2012th Natl

From what iv heard Pickett/Mack/Patterson should get bumps and I’m also curios as to how much each of them actually jump (especially Mack) is there anyone that could be due for a sizeable bump?
I enjoyed the rankings!

Advertisement
Back