Final 10 ‘23

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
We are at 16 commits right now and most have speculated that we will sign 25-30 because of the new over 85 rule. So who are in your final top 10 players that you would like or think will end up in this class?
1. Samson Okunlola
2. Rueben Bain
3. Damari Brown
4. Jayden Bonsu
5. William Fowles
6. Christopher Johnson
7. Conrad Hussey
8. Stanquan Clark
9. Samuel P’memba
10. Hopefully a DT
I could also see us add another WR and CB.

Advertisement
We are at 16 commits right now and most have speculated that we will sign 25-30 because of the new over 85 rule. So who are in your final top 10 players that you would like or think will end up in this class?
1. Samson Okunlola
2. Rueben Bain
3. Damari Brown
4. Jayden Bonsu
5. William Fowles
6. Christopher Johnson
7. Conrad Hussey
8. Stanquan Clark
9. Samuel P’memba
10. Hopefully a DT
Would like:

Samson Okunlola
Hykeem Williams
Jurrion ****ey
Cormani McClain
David Hicks
Damon Wilson
Samuel M'Pempa
Nychols Harbor
Cedric Baxter
Monroe Freeling

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Samson Okunlola
2. Rueben Bain
3. Damari Brown
4. Jayden Bonsu
5. William Fowles
6. Christopher Johnson
7. Conrad Hussey
8. Stanquan Clark
9. Samuel P’memba
10. Hopefully a DT
I hope we go bigger than that

Would like:

Samson Okunlola
Hykeem Williams
Jurrion ****ey
Cormani Williams
David Hicks
Damon Wilson
Samuel M'Pempa
Nychols Harbor
Cedric Baxter
Monroe Freeling
Good News Yes GIF by Bounce

1. Samson Okunlola
2. Cormani McClain
3. Hykeem Williams
4. Andy Jean
5. Jurrion ****ey
6. A good RB (would love Baxter but that’s supposedly a pipe dream)
7. Rueben Bain
8. David Hicks
9. Samuel M’Pemba
10. Jayden Bonsu

For the record, these are guys I really really want. But I also trust this staff to pivot and maybe be in the running for some guys that will pop up out of nowhere if/when we have success this season. The higher the caliber of player the better obviously. All these guys are top notch and all, like Mario says, “look a certain way so it can look a certain way”.

Advertisement
If I only had to list the top remaining guys...

1. Samson Okunlola
2. David Hicks
3. Hykeem Williams
4. Cormani McClain (idk who tf this Williams guy is y'all are talkin about, did I miss a Name change?)
5. Cedrick Baxter
6. ****ey or Jean
7. Samuel M'Pemba
8. Nychols Harbor
9. Jaden Bonsu
10. Damon Wilson

If I only had to list the top remaining guys...

1. Samson Okunlola
2. David Hicks
3. Hykeem Williams
4. Cormani McClain (idk who tf this Williams guy is y'all are talkin about, did I miss a Name change?)
5. Cedrick Baxter
6. ****ey or Jean
7. Samuel M'Pemba
8. Nychols Harbor
9. Jaden Bonsu
10. Damon Wilson
He changing his last name to his daddy name.

Advertisement
I looked for someone, but it seems Hicks or bust. Who you got?

Understood
I’d just leave at least 2 spots open for 2 true interiors. This class will probably have a handful of guys that haven’t even been mentioned on this board, especially if we have a great season.

But outside of Hicks…
James Smith, Kayden McDonald, Jordan Hall (who I believe is coming this weekend), Samu Taumanupepe are all still out there and those are just the one’s we know. We aren’t going to neglect any position, especially a premium one like that. Manny Diaz aint running the show anymore.

Advertisement
It’s becoming an underrated need lol love our players but after this year its what moten and haye at 1T? Thats not good enough to get where we tryna go
We will sign elite DTs. Mark it down. Mario is running this show. Feels good doesn't it? Knowing we have a competent, charismatic and true leader of men who knows what the fack he's doing and how to build a program.

We will sign elite DTs. Mark it down. Mario is running this show. Feels good doesn't it? Knowing we have a competent, charismatic and true leader of men who knows what the fack he's doing and how to build a program.
No doubt Mario knows im talkin about the fanbase lol

Understood
I’d just leave at least 2 spots open for 2 true interiors. This class will probably have a handful of guys that haven’t even been mentioned on this board, especially if we have a great season.

But outside of Hicks…
James Smith, Kayden McDonald, Jordan Hall (who I believe is coming this weekend), Samu Taumanupepe are all still out there and those are just the one’s we know. We aren’t going to neglect any position, especially a premium one like that. Manny Diaz aint running the show anymore.

I think the class will be around 32 including transfers. I think we are going to have major attrition at WR, OL, and back 7 after the season.

2 DTs - Hicks and Hall
1 NG - Samu

Would be a unbelievable haul.

5 WRs
6 OL

Understood

But outside of Hicks…

In a perfect world, we'd be able to grab a NT from JUCO and a 3T that can be groomed into a NT, and used as a 3T early in his career.

Advertisement
Back