Film Review: QB Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
If you have a stud even on the bench you get him PT. All great coaches do that and there were several times the kid could have been in there along with N'kosi.

If you have a stud even on the bench you get him PT. All great coaches do that and there were several times the kid could have been in there along with N'kosi.
I will ask the question again, when? You seem to know so much about it, please enlighten the rest of us on when he could have/should have gotten in...........

Bama, Ohio state, and ND barely played their back up qb and they played in quite a few blowouts. Only reason the Clemson kid saw any meaningful time was due to Lawrence's bout with Covid. I guess those coaches didn't get the memo that you have to give meaningful reps to the second and third string qb's.

Advertisement
If I was betting, my money would be on Garcia. Tall ask to start out against Bama if King isn't ready though. Tall ask any way you look at it. May the best man win.

To be fair, it is Bama, NFL Jr., so it will be a tall task for ANYONE. Ask Justin Fields, and Ian Booke, and everyone else.

Great background. TVD has the physical tools to play on Sundays. Can't wait to see him compete with Garcia.

And don't forget to follow @Stevo365 on twitter on his @365CanesInfo handle from the OP. He puts out great content on there.
Nice @DMoney.

@Stevo365 thank you for the TVD efforts. Will you be a regular contributor on CIS? I’d love to hear you, @Lance Roffers and @Roman Marciante on a podcast with D$.

Advertisement
Cot ****, so much content relevant to Canes football...

jizz in my pants GIF

great breakdown. thank you.

really excited to see the kid continue to develop. anybody who watches that film, and listens to the comments from his teammates who isn't jacked about this kid's potential, just doesn't understand QB's

let me put it like this.

From a pure talent and upside perspective, TVD is a better prospect than anyone we faced last season with the exception of trevor lawrence. yes, that includes sam howell, who is better than TVD now, as he is more developed. but TVD is equal to the kid in upside. flat out.

yeah, i said it! and i'll invite anyone to look at those clips and point out to me why i'm wrong.

he needs to stay healthy, continue to work, and have some luck. but this is a kid with Sunday potential. going to be interesting to see him compete against garcia.

Thank you for checking out the review! Iron sharpens iron! Him and garcia should be the best QB battle we have had in a Long TIME! I agree with TVD upside being limitless.

Advertisement
****. We can only hope that with hard work, dedication, and a little bit of luck, he could become the next Kenny Pickett.

Advertisement
Idk if its the shape of our helmets or what but he looked kinda odd back their when he was in for those few snaps this year.

kinda look like josh allen rolling to his right ... (not trying to hyperbole) ... still favor garcia, but this does make you pause

Advertisement
Back