Film Review: QB Jake Garcia

View as article
I love the fact that Jake got to enroll Early cause this spring will be big for both guys & we get to see both guys battle all spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ke Yes workout gear from of caneswear!

Nice. Wanted to call you out for a good thorough analysis and putting it altogether in one thread. Makes it easier for us that don’t what to go hunting through 1 million different YouTube videos, tweets, what have you.

Also, I asked why that was you, because that field sort of looks familiar, but I can’t make it completely out, there’s not enough there for me to really tell. Where is that?

Nice. Wanted to call you out for a good thorough analysis and putting it altogether in one thread. Makes it easier for us that don’t what to go hunting through 1 million different YouTube videos, tweets, what have you.

Also, I asked why that was you, because that field sort of looks familiar, but I can’t make it completely out, there’s not enough there for me to really tell. Where is that?
Thank you for checking the thread out! Im really happy you enjoyed it! That picture is at U school home field !

Advertisement
Very detailed. Good job, @Stevo365

My evaluation of him was a good, not great, arm. It looks like you have a higher opinion of his arm?

I also saw his footwork impact his accuracy at times, did you see that at all?

Finally, my big complaint was he doesn't see the field well great at this point. Sort of a one-read and then chaos type of QB right now. Almost like he really wants to hit his first read (which in his last offense looked to attack deep-to-short) and hit the big plays. Like the aggressiveness because I'd rather have a kid too aggressive that I need to tone down, rather than a Checkdown-Charlie, but it will put the ball in peril at times in my view. Did you see it similarly?

Very detailed. Good job, @Stevo365

My evaluation of him was a good, not great, arm. It looks like you have a higher opinion of his arm?

I also saw his footwork impact his accuracy at times, did you see that at all?

Finally, my big complaint was he doesn't see the field well great at this point. Sort of a one-read and then chaos type of QB right now. Almost like he really wants to hit his first read (which in his last offense looked to attack deep-to-short) and hit the big plays. Like the aggressiveness because I'd rather have a kid too aggressive that I need to tone down, rather than a Checkdown-Charlie, but it will put the ball in peril at times in my view. Did you see it similarly?
Thank you lance! I would rank his arm around a solid 7 just because he did have some 50 yard throws. Him stepping up in the pocket/ seeing the field / taking care of the football are the major things he needs to improve! He has made the wrong read several times but got away with it in HS. He will put the ball in harms way as he Sometimes will stare down his target. Also looks like he pre determines his target before the ball is snapped

Advertisement
Thank you lance! I would rank his arm around a solid 7 just because he did have some 50 yard throws. Him stepping up in the pocket/ seeing the field / taking care of the football are the major things he needs to improve! He has made the wrong read several times but got away with it in HS. He will put the ball in harms way as he Sometimes will stare down his target. Also looks like he pre determines his target before the ball is snapped
Sounds like we saw it similarly. Thank you.

Advertisement
Back