View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Film Review for 2021 QB Jake Garcia

1. Accurate
2. Great arm
3. Shows great pocket mobility allowing him to make off script plays or bail his team out of a bad play.
4. Will be coached by Rhett Lashlee.

ARE we going to lose another great QB recruit due to the portal rule. Just curious. With this rule I don't know anymore.

People sleep on his mobility. Obviously, he’s no King or really even a dual threat but he’s not Kaaya back there either. He can move around and buy time. Add that to his quick release and toughness to still deliver strikes in the face of pressure and I think he’s got big time upside. Type of dude other players gravitate towards and feed off of too.

Going to be interesting to see how it plays out bc TVD has some high level tools to work with as well.

Advertisement
I have prepared myself for this question. Answering honestly I am HIGH on TVD and Garcia however I would say TVD as of right now. Spring ball starts The battle to backup king. I’ll be keeping a eye out for who keeps the #2 spot throughout the season. I believe the 2022 QB battle starts NOW.

He appears to lock in on one receiver and not have his eyes on the entire field a good deal of the time.

Advertisement
Back