Fill the Buc

Advertisement
yeaaahahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lets go canes!!! I really really miss being able to go to the basketball games, was always a great time even if there were only 50 of us there.

I'll be watching on ESPN tonight at work...be there in spirit...

Grant needs to step it up tonight and its time for Larkin to go ahead and just take control. If he continues to use his speed and smarts to his momentum we will be OK. We are a different team on offense when he has the ball in his hands.

I like Druand Scott's aggressiveness but **** he's getting blocked every time he drives the ball in tonight. Holding it a bit too long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really think Miami will be built like Memphis in the next couple of years. Not saying we will have the same talent level but at least be as technically sound.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't we have the same talent?

Larranaga can recruit and coach better than most I think.

Give it a chance. I think he'll do wonders here.

This was the first game I had a chance to watch for an extended period of time. Durand Scott is the same player he was 2 years ago, maxed out his potential or never achieved it. Nice to see Kadji play well, but that ham-fist of the fast break pass when he was wide open and down 8 in the second half was the end of the game. You could feel a big Memphis run coming and we couldn't do anything with Barton. RJ can't get back fast enough.

Scott has never looked right to me. He is so unconventional. I hate it when he has the ball and dribbles. Larkin should be running this offense with grant at the 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back