Fight between Sr. vs Fr at end of last season. Who?

"Then we ran a three-man front at the goal-line against Virginia, and no one understood that.''
Let that sink in.
That's what we have coaching the team.
Folks didn't know, but Golden & D'ono KNEW they were coming BACK...therefore

Maybe the coaches rolled it in too; just trying old crap to prove they coaching geniuses, giving freshmen ballers tryouts while sitting upper classmen....lookin 2 da future

Advertisement
"Then we ran a three-man front at the goal-line against Virginia, and no one understood that.''
Let that sink in.
That's what we have coaching the team.
Folks didn't know, but Golden & D'ono KNEW they were coming BACK...therefore

Maybe the coaches rolled it in too; just trying old crap to prove they coaching geniuses, giving freshmen ballers tryouts while sitting upper classmen....lookin 2 da future

Or they are just bad at their jobs.

no lie, I don't know wht game but I remember chad getting into the game and blowing the other teams center straight up.

Golden is lost when it comes down to these south florida kids mane. He needs to pack his bags and move back north mane.

Advertisement
How does a thread about a fight get hijacked by jack***** who have expressed their disdain for the coaches over, and over, and over again. We get it. Golden sucks - but so do you.

This team's fragile psyche mirrors that of the coaching staff.

Wait until Nebraska and FSU lay a big steamer on us and we are 2-2.

Watch how fast things unravel the rest of the season. I'm sticking with my prediction of 5-7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back