Fight at Champagnat vs. Miami High Spring Game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]864969369054523392[/TWEET]

This I like. Local top talent more frequently representing The U. Richt has officially closed the SoFl top talent buffet where teams like trailorhassee and alabaga have fine dined for years. Sign not reads Property Of The University of Miami. Enter at the risk of being denied service.

[video=youtube_share;rE7yhNg8C88]https://youtu.be/rE7yhNg8C88[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's #2 & #14 in red?
2 is Donovan Georges & 14 is Tyrik Robinson

I was at the game. Lucas is athletic and dominated. Georges only beat him on a fumble recovery for a td that was called back on a facemask. But, that happened because on the previous play, Lucas pancaked Georges and they got into it near the Champagnat sideline. Their coaches and players started talking **** to Lucas. Next play, Lucas goes low off the snap at DG's knees and misses.

Georges still looks out of shape. Where is he committed to?. Is he going to play Mike or end up into a guy like Miles Pace who outgrew the spot.

Advertisement
Did someone steal GenitalRon's McNuggets?

I don't know about you but if someone stole my McNuggets...

manlyman.jpg

Who's #2 & #14 in red?
2 is Donovan Georges & 14 is Tyrik Robinson

I was at the game. Lucas is athletic and dominated. Georges only beat him on a fumble recovery for a td that was called back on a facemask. But, that happened because on the previous play, Lucas pancaked Georges and they got into it near the Champagnat sideline. Their coaches and players started talking **** to Lucas. Next play, Lucas goes low off the snap at DG's knees and misses.

Barboni or anybody else,
What is the scoop with Jesus Machado (2020 LB) for Champagnat ? Kid has mad Div 1 offers already and i know some one very close to champagnat (cough cough.. coach) and is raving about him?

Advertisement
Back