Fields (quick answer) vs Martell (tick tock)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary1

Recruit
Banned
Fields sure did get his ruling (approved) mighty fast. The waiting just continues for Martell...

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_opt0o0JWAr1u5lu2x_540.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe they were afraid of the SJWs descending on their offices. Martell only has coaches that told him one thing then did another.

Sorry kid. You're only an "amateur"; a "student-athlete".

And the NCAA is busy playing whack-a-mole with B-list celebrities buying admissions.

Fields submitted his waiver request before Martell did.

What's the big surprise or outrage here?

IIRC, Fields submitted his request about a week before Tate did. It's been a lot longer than a week since Fields got his approved. Seems odd. Then again, I could be misinformed.

Is it possible we get an on campus stadium faster than this approval Might as well kill two dead horses at once

Fields transferred on 1/4. He was granted the waiver on 2/8. That's fast in NCAA world.

Meanwhile, Tate transferred on 1/16 and he's still waiting. It does make me wonder what the holdup is.
See it all of my cognizant life. When a certain group of men in power don't like or especially hate you, they circumvent the very laws, rules, morals and processes they established and profess to follow. The U is the Brown skinned institution of the NCAA. Welcome to the other side of the tracks.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back