2B Vilar
RF Zamora
C Del
3B Gil
DH Gates
1B Toral
LF Rivera
SS Escala
I'm on board with this. Zamora's bat is more important that his fielding and the RF spot has been abysmal. With Tuero gone for the year, this is smart substitution.
The opposite argument will be why are you keeping Amditis on the bench. And as I have said from the beginning of the season, we can improve on Mike's batting numbers from other players to where his defensive benefit is negated. @Lance Roffers would be able to speak to an analysis regarding swapping players and positions and where the biggest benefit actually lies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Toral goes deep to make 4-0. Should have been a two run homer but Jenkins had just gotten picked off at first. That’s a big run though given Cecconi’s weekly struggles in the 5th and/or 6th.

Yea primitive coverage, only one cam behind the plate and direct center field.
Better than nothing, single announcer calling it well.

Advertisement
Slade is at 90 pitches through 5.0 IP. Probably only one more inning from him despite FGCU’s hit total.

Advertisement
Slade is at 90 pitches through 5.0 IP. Probably only one more inning from him despite FGCU’s hit total.
Or maybe he was just done already. I’m surprised given last night’s bullpen use that they didn’t let him start the 6th.

Jenkins swinging a really good bat the last 2 nights. Two hits yesterday and 2 more today. Really good to see him get things going.

Advertisement
Back