FGC vs Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Four guys in our starting lineup weren't hitting their weight - how is that possible at this level almost midway through the season?

Four guys in our starting lineup weren't hitting their weight - how is that possible at this level almost midway through the season?

I'm tired of this team stepping on turds. This team can't hit field or pitch.

Terrible. Warned you about this team. They've beaten FSU and UF on occasion. Figures they'd decimate Gomer and His Hitless Wonders. Terrible what this program has become. I blame the admins for most of it. Just like with football, you could see it was getting worse every year, but no one did a damned thing (except hire incompetent bargain basement hacks as coaches). Nothing was done until the program was in ruins. We were lucky to have Coach L and CMR fall in our laps. Otherwise we would have the worst athletic programs in the state in every men's sport that could make some money. Baseball should be outstanding here. Instead it's a raging dumpster fire with no sign of being put out.

Last edited:
Terrible. Warned you about this team. They've beaten FSU and UF on occasion. Figures they'd decimate Gomer and His Hitless Wonders. Terrible what this program has become. I blame the admins for most of it. Just like with football, you could see it was getting worse every year, but no one did a damned thing (except hire incompetent bargain basement hacks as coaches, which is what will happen here by hiring the son of a booster that's done nothing to show he deserves the job.). Nothing was done until the program was in ruins. We were lucky to have Coach L and CMR fall in our laps. Otherwise we would have the worst athletic programs in the state in every men's sport that could make some money. Baseball should be outstanding here. Instead it's a raging dumpster fire with no sign of being put out.
Lost cause IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back