Few things of note for Miami after tonight

CANEFAN83

Sophomore
1. Our WR's are average and don't get much if any separation especially against elite teams like Clemson. Where was Pope tonight? Hit the recruiting trail hard at WR like they are doing for 2021 class.

2. Harrison-Hunt, Sam Brooks, and Bolden are playmakers on this defense. Keep playing Brooks at LB and let him grow.

3. Our Special teams is so much improved and its not just our punter and kicker. We can block kicks again. Nice to see for a change.

4. The mental errors by this team last 4 games including penalties is incredibly mind boggling. Diaz and players deserve a share of blame. This week with so many mental mistakes is unacceptable after 2 weeks to prepare.

5. No excuse that Miami can't run the table the rest of regular season not counting the ACC champ game. UNC will be toughest game left but still doable.

This is my opinion.

Go canes!

Advertisement
Let's hope Jordan's shoulder injury is not serious as our WR's are not picking up the slack right now. I don't think everything can be blamed on Lashlee. Although putting Knighton in on 4th and short instead of Cam Harris was terrible decision.

Advertisement
Brooks isn’t mature enough. He’s not as experienced as McCloud or Jennings. He’s not as trustworthy
WTF.. plays are right in front of McCloud and its like Dabo has user control on him and he runs away from the play.. On that TE TD he was THERE!!! And he ran opposite way, TE crossed his face.. Guy is lost.. Brooks Mature or not he can make the same mistake and we can see if he can learn from it.. Aint no learning for mcCloud in year 5..

Advertisement
WTF.. plays are right in front of McCloud and its like Dabo has user control on him and he runs away from the play.. On that TE TD he was THERE!!! And he ran opposite way, TE crossed his face.. Guy is lost.. Brooks Mature or not he can make the same mistake and we can see if he can learn from it.. Aint no learning for mcCloud in year 5..
Sarcasm

BF388F49-3434-4749-8473-F5B0BAB109C9.gif

Advertisement
I agree.... But this is the kiss of death:

5. No excuse that Miami can't run the table the rest of regular season

I love Mccloud and Jennings toughness, kindness, maturity. They are so mature. Like patchan was. That’s why patchan started over Rousseau the first 5 games last year. Maturity

Advertisement
Our wide receivers are worse than average. Pope is invisible and plays scared. Harley has no hands and can’t get any yards after the catch. Wiggins is one dimensional and is only good for the post route. Those are our starters. They get zero separation, and when they do, none of them can make plays after the catch. None of them are dynamic, and none of them will ever win a 50/50 ball or tough catch. King has to absolutely hit them in the numbers and if he does there’s a good chance they drop the ball. This is the worst group of starting receivers we’ve had since 2007. I’d rather have laron Byrd out there....

Advertisement
Back