Feunte and Chad Morris Leading Candidates For Va.Tech

Advertisement
Solid hire for that school. They want to go high octane offense - solid, aggressive hire/

The way it should be. I'm a big fan of Chad Morris, but him and Fuente go to Va Tech. The Tom Hermans of the world should be aiming for Miami type programs.

this is why its so important for us to hire Herman. VT is gonna be a power with either of those two guys, and we need a ruthless savage like Herman to stay ahead.

**** it. I was afraid of this. We need to jump on the ball. FOREAL. We cant allow VPI to outdo us on this hire.

Advertisement
I'm not fully on the Morris train, but I think he can be good. I think Fuente would be good for them, and even Rich Rod, especially seeing how Rich Rod killed it at WVU.

"According to 247"?

What does that mean? A writer with connections for VT247? A national Guy? Or just some random posters on the VT 247 board?

Advertisement
Crazy how the names attached to VT seem to eclipse what Miami is looking at. Twilight zone continues.

this is why its so important for us to hire Herman. VT is gonna be a power with either of those two guys, and we need a ruthless savage like Herman to stay ahead.

BUT we need Butch to GET ahead of everyone else --- that is what we want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bud Foster for Miami DC?

They can pay him in beer

Bud-Light-Vented-Can.jpg
70897013315.jpg

Hilarious. Most on this site do not want Fuente and don't fill he is worthy enough to coach UM. But, if VT hires him it's a watch out! Lol!!!

Foster as DC would reck shid with miami talent. itd be unfair if he was our DC. god i wish he loved the beach and fake ***** more than he loved to kill deer and drink beer.

Advertisement
Back