Ferrari fred goes in on uncle Luke

One of the few real things said down here. It's a cutthroat business. But ain't no ogs in Miami respected in this industry. Luke been lost any respect people had for him. Same thing with Reice. Chill will been dead, P man been dead. ONLY one still with a lil pull,but they ain't no ogs in my eyes is E class (who I fvck with,solid people long time & keeps his face clean)and maybe P. It is out of towners that make up the music scene down here. Lil armondito & Ross is the only dudes from down here holding it down and one's basically nothing but pop music now. Khaled I ain't even gonna waste my time speaking on that. Far as checking in that nonsense laughable until he mentioned zoe pound. Red eyes tried to be on that but that pretty much came to an end with Mac getting his up under the jail and bud,ant and all the other John doe boys either tryin to kill each other or snitch on the ones who survived. Miami is a different animal now. If I was buddy(and I don't even know his music AT ALL) I'd say you better off not getting co-signed by nobody down here cause as an industry person I can say by fact Miami is a brand we laugh about. Miami music is just as laughable as our football. Sad facts

Advertisement
My ninja said: Everybody know u come mess with me, I’m with that guy play, yet, I’m so covered w the blood of Jesus. Lol.
Yoooooo, felt like I was at a ghetto sermon between the yelling and the wiping off of a forehead and lips every 6 secs. But ya’ll don’t hear me though. Lol.
Alot of hypocritical stuff on that tip. But he was being real with the scene down here. It's cutthroat. That whole blood of Jesus is the normal line for youth I suppose.

One of the few real things said down here. It's a cutthroat business. But ain't no ogs in Miami respected in this industry. Luke been lost any respect people had for him. Same thing with Reice. Chill will been dead, P man been dead. ONLY one still with a lil pull,but they ain't no ogs in my eyes is E class (who I fvck with,solid people long time & keeps his face clean)and maybe P. It is out of towners that make up the music scene down here. Lil armondito & Ross is the only dudes from down here holding it down and one's basically nothing but pop music now. Khaled I ain't even gonna waste my time speaking on that. Far as checking in that nonsense laughable until he mentioned zoe pound. Red eyes tried to be on that but that pretty much came to an end with Mac getting his up under the jail and bud,ant and all the other John doe boys either tryin to kill each other or snitch on the ones who survived. Miami is a different animal now. If I was buddy(and I don't even know his music AT ALL) I'd say you better off not getting co-signed by nobody down here cause as an industry person I can say by fact Miami is a brand we laugh about. Miami music is just as laughable as our football. Sad facts
It looks like Trick is more focused on the kitchen than the studio these days. I’ll forever love Trick for Edge and the MNW band in the OB, respect outside of the area and a hit in the last two decades notwithstanding.

all that woofin n hollering because yfn lucci put some money in your pockets for protection when he come down here...because he know young thug run with some dudes down here too.

This ninja would see Luke and be fanned out. I mean Luke aint even in the music industry what he supposed to do for you?lol.

The only labels we have is Slip n Slide (Touche) and Poe Boy (e class) really on the rap side that got any bit of real industry pull.

But theres guys like even Chad THomas that has made some waves and some money. Ball Greezy went Empire and made some money.

I keep seeing people say Luke get on these youth players..blah blah become their agent. For every Devunta FReeman do you know how much guys that came through that didnt make it to the nfl. But alot of those kids made it to college got a degree and our good model citizens and adults...some even on this board. That sh*t aint a lock...you know how many optomist stars ridr the bench in high school let alone make it to college on a scholarship?. Sh*t is stupid...and if its so easy why dont Ferrari Fred go do it...he from the Beans?. why dont he go grab a kid from MNW?

Advertisement
All facts bruh. P Man Sam was my big cousin. I don't know if you remember the group Young & Restless but Charles & Norist are my older cousins also. I remember being a jit, I'm talking '87, '88, E-Class & Gus eating dinner many times at my grandma house, fresh in America. Like you said a lot of them dudes is dead or faded away. Ain't no more street cats who have a hand in the music scene here(especially in executive roles) like it was. When that era faded away, it's like it created a vacuum and no one filled their void. Which IMO, caused our music scene to deteriorate. I also know Fred personally. Good young brother who was misguided(like a lot of youngsters in any hood). I'm just glad that kid made it out of the streets. Jit ain't got a studio gangster bone in his body and I'll leave it at that. Hopefully he can progress as an artist and also learn what he needs to transition to the executive level. He'd definitely be in the spirit of those OG's you mentioned...

All facts bruh. P Man Sam was my big cousin. I don't know if you remember the group Young & Restless but Charles & Norist are my older cousins also. I remember being a jit, I'm talking '87, '88, E-Class & Gus eating dinner many times at my grandma house, fresh in America. Like you said a lot of them dudes is dead or faded away. Ain't no more street cats who have a hand in the music scene here(especially in executive roles) like it was. When that era faded away, it's like it created a vacuum and no one filled their void. Which IMO, caused our music scene to deteriorate. I also know Fred personally. Good young brother who was misguided(like a lot of youngsters in any hood). I'm just glad that kid made it out of the streets. Jit ain't got a studio gangster bone in his body and I'll leave it at that. Hopefully he can progress as an artist and also learn what he needs to transition to the executive level. He'd definitely be in the spirit of those OG's you mentioned...

Hold up.

Bars in a Cadillac brougham is your cousins?

Tell me you ain’t bullshytin. They was ridin back in the day. I was a jit jit listening to them.

Hold up.

Bars in a Cadillac brougham is your cousins?

Tell me you ain’t bullshytin. They was ridin back in the day. I was a jit jit listening to them.
No bull****. They're my second cousins. I remember my older first cousins used to go on tour with them. Sam, Numberto, all them cats would be at my crib before they leave or when they'd get back. My first cousins used to do music too but they had a foot and a half in the streets. They're first cousins with P Man Sam on their mom's(my aunt) side and related to Young & Restless on their dad's(my mom's brother) side.

Advertisement
It looks like Trick is more focused on the kitchen than the studio these days. I’ll forever love Trick for Edge and the MNW band in the OB, respect outside of the area and a hit in the last two decades notwithstanding.
Reice took the kitchen aspect from khaled,Ross & E class with that whole finga licking nonsense. But he can't cook for ****. I remember a cook out his old boy Pops had back in the day. He let Reice cook the ribs with his brother swoll. That **** was straight basura. Maybe he's gotten better with age.

P man was as good friend of mine. He used to look out for us when we'd go out in school. I had just left the barber shop like twenty minutes before that **** happened. Mourning was there with his 13 year old chick he was ****** too. Was real surprised when his name stayed out of that. God bless the dead though brother. P man was a stand up dude. I know Charles also.

That ain't no rumor. Luke and several others start selling kids off from youth football on. No rumor to that.

I've literally been in the classroom with Luke when he spoke to coaches lol. He's steering kids everywhere, not away. He gravitates towards the coaches that listen, and gets sour when coaches don't (listen).

Advertisement
I've literally been in the classroom with Luke when he spoke to coaches lol. He's steering kids everywhere, not away. He gravitates towards the coaches that listen, and gets sour when coaches don't (listen).
Ur mistaking what I said for what other people said. What I said is he steers kids and they families to whoever's putting the bread up. And I'm saying what I know for first hand fact as well. Of course kids and they families wanna know all their options. Just cause they listen to one thing doesn't mean the other doesn't transpire. As a canes fan that should be an easy concept to grasp. All these kids listen to us because we're a fall back option in Plenty of cases. But I'm not here to pile **** on like. I've known that dude for a minute now and I been seen him for what he is. He's just a hustler and he's gonna do whatever works for him. That's music,that's clubs,that's good,that's women,that's work,that's politics and now when all that stopped working, it's coaching and like he said selling jits dreams. Ain't nothing wrong with that. But in all instances you gotta see life for what it is. Personally I been stopped ****** with him when he started playing both sides.

That's what his ego can't grasp. He's not relevant in these situations. He wants everything to be about him cause he's gotta keep his name out there. It's about these kids now. His time been passed. If I was a coach in that classroom I woulda been told his old how *** to clear it and let me talk with the kid and his people. I ain't there for an autograph or the line at pac jam. That's just lame he'd try that. Let a kid live his life and embrace his own experiences. Exactly what you just explained is steering kids one way or another by the way.

That's what his ego can't grasp. He's not relevant in these situations. He wants everything to be about him cause he's gotta keep his name out there. It's about these kids now. His time been passed. If I was a coach in that classroom I woulda been told his old how *** to clear it and let me talk with the kid and his people. I ain't there for an autograph or the line at pac jam. That's just lame he'd try that. Let a kid live his life and embrace his own experiences. Exactly what you just explained is steering kids one way or another by the way.

100% agree, and this is the biggest issue right here with Luke. He's honestly done some good things for the community, but he's never got the grip that you don't need a statue as a thank you. He spends a lot of time bragging about what he built and who he's coached which is why he gets dead ear'd by a lot of folks. He's expecting everyone to take all his kids and gets salty when the coaches are selective for obvious reasons.

Advertisement

Miami has always been it's own little world...when it comes to music and everything else.
From the music, dancing, style, etc. I'm a custom car fanatic/builder...and Miami even has it's own style when it comes to that.
Miami people think that Miami-Dade is it's own state or country and they don't really give a fvck what everybody else is doing or whether the world is gonna except their "brand".

Why do you say that the music is laughable though? (I don't know what new **** is coming out of Miami though to be honest, I'm an old head)
Miami has always had it's own style and it NEVER appealed to the masses. Far too gutter and grimy for mainstream IMO and their content is not relatable for most people.

But you're telling me that Rick Ross or Trick Daddy don't have respect in the industry?
I find that crazy.

Last edited:
You still got iceberg, denzel curry, mike smiff, Sam snead, and lil dread....

Miami has always been it's own little world...when it comes to music and everything else.
From the music, dancing, style, etc. I'm a custom car fanatic/builder...and Miami even has it's own style when it comes to that.
Miami people think that Miami-Dade is it's own state or country and they don't really give a fvck what everybody else is doing or whether the world is gonna except their "brand".

Why do you say that the music is laughable though? (I don't know what new **** is coming out of Miami though to be honest, I'm an old head)
Miami has always had it's own style and it NEVER appealed to the masses. Far too gutter and grimy for mainstream IMO and their content is not relatable for most people.

But you're telling me that Rick Ross or Trick Daddy don't have respect in the industry?
I find that crazy.
Ross has some. But Reice nah he ain't got none left. Even when he was doing his thing his name in the industry wasn't too great cause he does bad business. He burned ALOT of people. I've known trick and his family for a long time and even I know how dirty his face is. You can only do that for so long. It's not about the scene being unique. There's a few lil up and comers. But ain't no noise coming from this way. But you gotta understand I speak on a national scene. On our roster we got one dude from Florida. Far as anything that's came across my desk that ain't changing no time soon.

Advertisement
Back