Ferrari fred goes in on uncle Luke

Is this what's going on in our city and the whole city as one is not putting artists on but the out of towners is putting rappers from our city on?
 


My ninja said: Everybody know u come mess with me, I’m with that gun play, yet, I’m so covered w the blood of Jesus. Lol.
Yoooooo, felt like I was at a ghetto sermon between the yelling and the wiping off of a forehead and lips every 6 secs. But ya’ll don’t hear me though. Lol.
 
Last edited:
If Manny doesn't make it happen this year, what you think is next for Miami?? Meaning who do you think needs to go and who needs to come in...

Ive said Urban but miami too cheap to make it happen. Mario, would be in there price range. I have always wanted to see gary patterson here he is a no nonsense guy. I said herm edwards years ago and people thought it was a joke. Look at him now. We need a disciplinarian here.
 
Back
Top